UPSC CMS Exam Notification Released 2021 | Registration to Begin | Across India | Apply Online
UPSC CMS Exam Notification Released 2021 – About the Company : The Civil Services Examination is a nationwide competitive examination in India conducted by the Union Public Service Commission for recruitment to higher Civil Services of the Government of India, including the Indian Administrative Service, Indian Foreign Service, and Indian Police Service.
UPSC CMS Exam Notification Released 2021 Details :
UPSC CMS is schedule to hire Combined Medical Services for MBBS. The detailed eligibility and application process for UPSC CMS Recruitment 2021 are discussed below.
Exam Name : Combined Medical Services (CMS) Examination 2021
Job Role : Junior Scale/ Assistant Divisional Medical Officer/ Assistant Medical Officer/ General Duty Medical Officer
Location : Across India
Experience : Freshers
Education : MBBS
Total Vacancies : 838
Salary : Rs. 56,100-1,77,500/-
Last Date : 27 July 2021
UPSC CMS Exam Recruitment Eligibility Criteria :
- A candidate should have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination.
- Age Limit : Below 32 years
Relaxations in upper age limit :
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates
- Others as per government policy
Note : A candidate who has appeared or has yet to appear at the final M.B.B.S. Examination may also apply.
UPSC CMS Exam 2021/Vacancies : 838 Posts
Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Service – 349 posts
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways – 300 posts
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council – 05 posts
- General Duty Medical Officer Gr-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation – 184 posts
UPSC CMS Recruitment 2021/Selection Process :
- The selection process will be based on Written Examination, Physical and Medical Standards Tests and Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Interview/ Personality Test.
- Written Examination and Interview/Personality Test will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
UPSC CMS Mega Recruitment 2021/Scheme of Examination :
- The candidates will take the Computer based examination in two Papers, each Paper carrying a maximum of 250 marks. Each Paper will be of two hours duration.
- The Computer-based examination in both the papers will be completely of objective (Multiple choice answers) type. The Question Papers (Test Booklets) will be set in English only.
Exam Scheme :-
- Paper-I – General Medicine and Paediatrics
- Paper-II – Surgery, Gynaecology & Obstetrics, Preventive & Social Medicine
- Both the Papers of the CMSE will be of MBBS standard.
|Subject||No. of Qns||Maximum Marks|
|Interview/ Personality Test||100|
Personality Test: (100 Marks) :
- Personality test carrying 100 marks of such of the candidates who qualify on the results of the Computer based examination.
UPSC CMS Exam Application Fees : Rs.200/- (No Fee for Female/SC/ST/PWD candidates)
Mode of Payment :
- Online Mode – Internet Banking Payment/Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card.
- Offline Mode – Pay by Cash
Registration Link for UPSC CMS Mega Recruitment 2021
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in UPSC CMS Mega Recruitment 2021 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Registration Link : Click here
UPSC CMS 2021/ Important Dates :
- The online Applications can be filled upto 27th July, 2021 till 6.00 P.M.
- The online Applications can be withdrawn from 03.08.2021 to 09.08.2021 till 6.00 PM