Income Tax Recruitment 2021 | Inspector of Income Tax/Tax Assistant / MTS | Bachelor’s Degree/10th | Apply Online
Income Tax Recruitment 2021 – About the Company : An income tax is a tax imposed on individuals or entities in respect of the income or profits earned by them. Income tax generally is computed as the product of a tax rate times the taxable income. Taxation rates may vary by type or characteristics of the taxpayer and the type of income.
Income Tax Recruitment 2021 Details :
Income Tax is schedule to hire Inspector of Income Tax/Tax Assistant / MTS for Bachelor’s Degree/10th. The detailed eligibility and application process for Income Tax Off Campus Recruitment 2021 are discussed below.
Company : Income Tax
- Job Role : Inspector of Income Tax, Tax Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff
- Location : Mumbai
- Experience : 0-2 Years
- Education : Bachelor’s degree/10th
- Salary : Rs.18000-142400/month
- Total Posts : 155
- Last Date : 25 August 2021
Income Tax Recruitment Drive Eligibility Criteria :
For Inspector of Income Tax :
A candidate should have Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or equivalent
For Tax Assistants :
- A candidate should have Bachelor’s Degree and Data Entry speed of 8000 key depressions per hour
For Multi Tasking Staff :
- A candidate should have Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized University /Board
SPORTS ELIGIBILITY :-
- Appointments will be made of sportspersons considered meritorious with reference to the following criteria: Sportsmen who have represented a State or the country in the National or International competition in any of the games/sports.
- Sportsmen who have represented their University in the Inter University Tournaments conducted by the Inter-University Sports Boards in any of the sports/games.
- Sportsmen who have represented the State School Teams in the National Sports/games for schools conducted by the All India School Games Federation in any of the games/sports .
- Sportsmen who have been awarded National Awards in Physical Efficiency under the National Physical Efficiency Drive.
Income Tax Department Recruitment/Age Limit :
- For Inspector of Income Tax : 18 to 30 years
- For Tax Assistant: 18 to 27 years
- Multi Tasking Staff : 18 to 25 years
Upper age is relaxable by:
- For OBC/General – up to 5 years
- For SC/ST – up to 10 years
- Inspector of Income Tax – 08 Posts
- Tax Assistants – 83 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff – 64 Posts
- Inspector of Income Tax – Rs. 44900 – 142400/-
- Tax Inspector – Rs. 25500 – 81100/-
- Multi-Tasking Staff – Rs. 18000-56900/-
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021/Selection Process :
- The applications will be scrutinized and suitable candidates will be shortlisted for further selection process. For selection, the short listed candidates will be required to appear for document verification and if further required, the candidates may also be required to undergo ground/proficiency test.
- Success in the above test confers no right to appointment unless the department is satisfied after such enquiry as may be considered necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respects for appointment to the post.
- In case suitable candidates are not available in any of the sports disciplines mentioned in para 2, the Income-tax Department, Mumbai, reserves the right not to consider such sports disciplines.
- In respect of appointment to the post of Tax Assistant, the candidates are also required to qualify in the Computer Skill Test as prescribed in the Recruitment Rules.
Registration Link for Income Tax Mega Recruitment Drive 2021
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in Income Tax Mega Recruitment 2021 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Registration Link : Click here