Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive 2021 | Software Engineer | B.E/M.Tech/MCA | Apply Now
Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive 2021 – About the Company : Thomson Reuters Corporation is a Canada-based multinational media conglomerate. The company was founded in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, where it is headquartered at 333 Bay Street. Thomson Reuters is a Canadian multinational media company. It provides mass media services. The total number of employees working in Thomson Reuters is 25,800.
Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive 2021 Details :
Thomson Reuters is schedule to hire Software Engineer-1 for B.E/B.Tech/MCA. The detailed eligibility and application process for Thomson Reuters mega Recruitment 2021 are discussed below.
Company : Thomson Reuters
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Experience : Freshers
Education : B.E/M.Tech/MCA
Last Date : ASAP
Thomson Reuters Recruitment Drive Eligibility Criteria :
- A candidate should have B.E/M.Tech/MCA.
- Entry-level candidates to fill the position of Software Engineer in the MIS organization.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- Java, JBoss, REST, SQL
Join Telegram for Latest Jobs Notifications
Thomson Reuters Off Camus Drive 2021/Job Details :
- Perform product design, system analysis, and implement necessary software changes and enhancements.
- Document bugs, fixes, and enhancements in the applicant tracking systems.
- Work both independently, and as part of a development team, on various projects of varying size and scope concurrently.
- Collaborate with the team’s Software Engineers and Analysts, as well as across teams, to establish requirements and develop solutions.
- Assist Analysts in researching reported issues, verifying bugs, and testing changes for the release.
Follow Us on Facebook for Instant Jobs Notifications
Registration Link for Thomson Reuters Recruitment Drive 2021
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2021 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Registration Link : Click Here