Epsilon Freshers Off Campus Drive 2021 | Software Engineer |BE/B.Tech | Apply Now
Epsilon Freshers Off Campus Drive 2021 – About the Company : Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world.
Epsilon Freshers Off Campus Drive 2021 Details :
Epsilon is schedule to hire Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech. The detailed eligibility and application process for Epsilon Recruitment 2021 are discussed below.
Company : Epsilon
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Experience : 0-2 Years
Education : BE/B.Tech
Last Date : ASAP
Epsilon Recruitment Drive Eligibility Criteria :
- A candidate should have Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science
- 0-2 years experience in Core Java and Enterprise Java Technologies (J2EE technologies (JSP, Servlets, Java scripts, JPA and Web/UI technologies))
- Experience in the following technologies
- Understands software security practices including user authentication and authorization, data validation and an understanding of common DOS and SQL injection techniques.
- Familiar with profiling, code coverage, logging, common IDE’s and other development tools.
- Familiar with Agile Methodologies – SCRUM and Strong communication skills and more.
Epsilon Off Campus Recruitment 2021/Responsibilities:
- Responsible for development and maintenance of applications with technologies involving Enterprise Java and Distributed technologies.
- Develop components based on business and/or application requirements
- Create unit tests in accordance with team policies & procedures
- Work with cross-functional teams during a crisis to address and resolve complex incidents and problems in addition to assessment, analysis, and resolution of cross-functional issues.
- Collaborate with the QA team to define test cases, metrics, and resolve questions about test results.
- Collaborate with developers, product managers, business analysts, and business users in conceptualizing, estimating, and developing new software applications and enhancements.
- Assist in the definition, development, and documentation of software’s objectives, business requirements, deliverables, and specifications in collaboration with internal users and departments.
Registration Link for Epsilon Mega Recruitment 2021
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in Epsilon Mega Recruitment 2021 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Registration Link : Click here