PowerSchool Recruitment 2021 | Technical Support Engineer | Bachelor’s degree | Apply Online
PowerSchool Recruitment 2021 – About the Company : PowerSchool is the leading provider of cloud-based software for K-12 education in North America. Its mission is to power the education ecosystem with unified technology that helps educators and students realize their full potential, in their way.This position, under the general direction of both the supervisor and manager, provides technical support for our award-winning K-12 software systems. This position provides world class solutions-oriented technical support with a strong focus on customer service that is designed to maximum customer satisfaction. This position requires the employee to become proficient with all aspects of the application software functionality in order to accurately analyze, troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve software or system related issues. This position will interact with customers via telephone and written internet based communication.
PowerSchool Recruitment 2021 Details :
PowerSchool is schedule to hire Technical Support Engineer for Bachelor’s degree . The detailed eligibility and application process for PowerSchool Off Campus Recruitment 2021 are discussed below.
Company : PowerSchool
Job Role : Technical Support Engineer I
Location : Bangalore
Experience : 1-2 Years
Education : Bachelor’s degree
Last Date : ASAP
PowerSchool Recruitment Drive Eligibility Criteria :
- Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-3 years’ prior experience in a technical support role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Salesforce experience required (and Bomgar preferred)
- Prior CRM Experience Required
- Ability to handle a heavy workload and multiple projects with frequent interruptions and schedule changes
- Strong attention to detail and time management
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong customer service and conflict resolution skills
- Maintaining a positive attitude and fostering a collaborative and unified work environment.
PowerSchool Off Campus Drive 2021/Responsibilities :
- Provides application support relating to software functionality, incident resolution, and systems configuration, through various mediums, including case escalations, phone, email, and chat.
- Recognizes both basic and advanced problems, conducts research, provides resolutions, and follows up with customers as needed, escalating more complex cases to the appropriate team
- Logs and tracks call using problem management database and maintain history records and related problem documentation
- Prepares standard statistical reports, such as help desk incident reports
- Stay current on all key support topics, including product knowledge and required technical and soft skills
- May test software and hardware to evaluate the ease of use and whether a product will aid the user in performing work
- Provide expert, top-quality customer support, including professional, courteous, and timely communication during all levels of interaction.
- All other duties as assigned
Registration Link for PowerSchool Off Campus Drive 2021
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in PowerSchool Virtual Off Campus Drive 2021 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Registration Link : Click here