IBM Recruitment Drive 2021 | Technical Support Associate | Entry Level | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Online
IBM Recruitment Drive 2021 – About the Company : International Business Machines Corporation is an American multinational technology and consulting company headquartered in Armonk, New York, with more than 350,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.
IBM Recruitment Drive 2021 Details :
IBM is schedule to hire Intern for Bachelors Degree. The detailed eligibility and application process for IBM Off Campus Recruitment 2021 are discussed below.
Company Name : IBM
Job Role : Technical Support Associate
Location : Hyderabad
Experience : Entry Level (up to 2 Years)
Education : Bachelor’s Degree
Last Date : ASAP
IBM Recruitment Drive Eligibility Criteria :
- A candidate should have Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum of up to 2 years of experience in IT Industry
- Proficient to ensure customer issues are resolved in the most timely and effective manner possible
- Demonstrable ability to handle various tasks or projects with changing priorities.
- Experience to utilize available time efficiently in order to achieve effective and efficient results
- Hands-on expertise to assemble a complete and accurate problem/symptom description of reported issues.
- Solid experience to successfully solve problems and narrow down reported issues, identify root causes, and find creative solutions to effectively address customer concerns.
- Ability to identify basic hardware parts and aware of basic hardware concepts
- Experience in user level familiarity with at least one e-mail client – Outlook, Notes etc.
- Questioning skills /probing skills, as relevant to the issue and level of the caller.
- Find opportunity and implement process improvements
- Ability to empathize and work with customers in real-time to resolve issues.
Preferred Technical Skills :
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Awareness of basic networking concepts and technologies
- Ability to meet a set of defined account agent productivity measurement
- Willingness to work in shifts as needed
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
IBM Off Campus Drive 2021/Responsibilities :
- Be part of a team of technical experts, motivated by a desire to facilitate customers and be responsible for providing voice support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA and Asia-Pacific.
- Handling complex customer scenarios, documenting solutions, and effectively providing dependable and timely resolution to all product related technical issues experienced by customers
- Providing remote Infrastructure support delivery and performing problem cause analysis
- Collaborating with fellow support colleagues and other internal organizations to provide superior customer service
- Acting as a customer advocate by working directly with customers on high priority issues to deliver timely resolution and capture customer feedback to influence process/product improvements.
- Anticipating customer needs and effectively addressing concerns related to their issue or resolution
- Providing direct technical assistance to customers via phone, email, and chat.
Registration Link for IBM Recruitment 2021
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in IBM Virtual Recruitment 2021 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Registration Link : Click here