Nokia Off Campus Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Any Degree | Technical Specialist Position | Apply Now
Nokia Off Campus Recruitment 2023 – About the Company : Nokia Corporation is a Finnish multinational telecommunications, information technology, and consumer electronics company, founded in 1865. Nokia’s headquarters are in Espoo, Finland, in the greater Helsinki metropolitan area. At Nokia, we create technology that helps the world act together.
As a trusted partner for critical networks, we are committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed, and cloud networks. We create value with intellectual property and long-term research, led by the award-winning Nokia Bell Labs. Adhering to the highest standards of integrity and security, we help build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
Nokia Off Campus Recruitment 2023 Details :
Nokia is schedule to hire Technical Specialist Position for Graduate. The detailed eligibility and application process for Nokia Off Campus Drive 2023 are discussed below.
Company : Nokia
Job Profile : Principal Technical Specialist
Work Location : Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Position : R&D Software Development Engineers in Optical Network Management
Education : Degree in Computer Science, ECE or similar applicable curriculum
Language : Very good at English spoken/written
Nokia Recruitment Drive Eligibility Criteria :
A candidate should have is a BE / MCA / Mtech in computer science, ECE or similar applicable curriculum with great passion and motivation for high Quality SW in complex and geographically distributed SW environments.
Sound knowledge of CORE JAVA, Spring, Java Script continuous integration and agile practices.
Good knowledge of SQL and PL-SQL.Linux
Familiarity with network management and OTN domain knowledge is a plus.
Previous job experiences in leading edge technological research & development context will be evaluated for increasing responsibilities within the development lab.
Nokia Off Campus Drive/Job Responsibilities :
- R&D Software Development Engineer for Network Management of Optics Division products including Photonic/WDM, Optical Transport, SDH/SONET.
- Optics Network Management applications provides to the user the control of the network in terms of configuration (infrastructure, end to end services), fault supervision, performance monitoring.
- Optics Network Management applications interface with the different Network Elements, provides friendly graphical User interface and implement algorithms and function to enable easier management of the network and OPEX reduction.
- Optics Network Management applications are deployed all around the word in several hundreds of installations ranging from huge to small customers.
- The SW development Engineer for Optics Network Management will be part of Development team and will provide contribution in new developments and maintenance of applications with the target to increase functionality and customer satisfaction.
Registration Link for Nokia Off Campus 2023
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in Nokia Mega Recruitment 2023 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Registration Link : Click Here