Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2024 | Software Engineer | Any Degree | Across India
Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2024 – About the Company : Microsoft is an American multinational technology company. It manufactures computer Hardware and software. It is headquartered in Redmond, Washington, the U.S.The company has more than 1,48,000+ employees worldwide. Microsoft India (R&D) Private Limited, a subsidiary of Microsoft Corporation, set up Microsoft India Development Center (MSIDC) at Hyderabad in 1998. Over the course of the past 21 plus years, we have expanded to become one of Microsoft Corporation’s largest R&D centers outside its headquarters in Redmond. MSIDC is a part of Microsoft Corporation’s strategy of global shared development, where teams across geographies collaborate to build great software and services. Our engineers in MSIDC contribute to theengineering of critical and important technologies in the above areas, thereby impacting millions of lives. Microsoft IT India (MSIT India) —located in Hyderabad —is the largest IT operations center outside of Microsoft headquarters in Redmond.
Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2024 Details :
Microsoft is schedule to hire Software Engineer for Any Degree. The detailed eligibility and application process for Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2024 are discussed below.
Company Name : Microsoft
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Education : Bachelor’s Degree
Experience : Freshers
Last Date : ASAP
Job Location : Across India
Microsoft Recruitment Drive Eligibility Criteria :
- Understanding of Computer Science fundamentals, data structures, algorithms, operating systems, design patterns and related topics
Microsoft Mega Off Campus Recruitment/Job Responsibilities :
- Understand Requirements – Contributes in partnership with stakeholders (e.g., project manager, technical lead) to determine user requirements for a feature. Begins to incorporate appropriate continuous feedback loops measuring customer value.
- Design – Learns and contributes to processes for the architecture of a product/solution feature and learns to create proposals by testing design hypotheses and helping to refine code plans under the technical leadership of others. Produces code to test hypotheses for technical solutions and assists with technical validation efforts. Helps with and participates in the development of design documents for simple designs or user stories with oversight, helps to determine the technology that will be leveraged, and how they will interact.
- Coding – With guidance, learns to create and implement code for a product, service, or feature reusing code as applicable. Writes and learns to create code that is extensible and maintainable. Learns about and applies diagnosability, reliability, and maintainability, and understands when the code is ready to be shared and delivered. Apply coding patterns and best practices to write code.
- Implement – Learns to review work items to gain knowledge of product features in partnership with appropriate stakeholders (e.g., project managers). Assists and learns about breaking down work items into tasks and provides estimation.
- Reliability and Supportability – Learns about and contributes to operations of live service as issues arise on a rotational, on-call basis. Identifies solutions and mitigations to simple issues impacting performance or functionality of Live Site services.
- Engineering Excellence – Reviews current developments and proactively seeks new knowledge that will improve the availability, reliability, efficiency, observability, and performance of products while also driving consistency in monitoring and operations at scale.
- Embody our culture and values.
- Industry leading healthcare
- Educational resources
- Discounts on products and services
- Savings and investments
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Generous time away
- Giving programs
- Opportunities to network and connect
Registration Link for Microsoft Off Campus Recruitment 2022
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in Microsoft Virtual Off Campus Recruitment 2022 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Registration Link : Click here