Nokia Looking To Hire Freshers | Nokia Recruitment 2023 | Team Assistant | Any Graduates | Apply Now
Nokia Looking To Hire Freshers – About the Company : Nokia Corporation is a Finnish multinational telecommunications, information technology, and consumer electronics company, founded in 1865. Nokia’s headquarters are in Espoo, Finland, in the greater Helsinki metropolitan area. At Nokia, we create technology that helps the world act together.
As a trusted partner for critical networks, we are committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed, and cloud networks. We create value with intellectual property and long-term research, led by the award-winning Nokia Bell Labs. Adhering to the highest standards of integrity and security, we help build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
Nokia Looking To Hire Freshers Details :
Nokia is schedule to hire Team Assistant for Graduate. The detailed eligibility and application process for Nokia Off Campus Drive 2023 are discussed below.
Company : Nokia
Job Profile : Team Assistant
Work Location : Bangalore, India
Experience : Freshers
Qualification : Any Graduates
Nokia Recruitment Drive Eligibility Criteria :
- Expert level knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Excel macros, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of Nokia tools used in operations and SW development and test cycle : Eg: i-Buy, GIM, Concur, PowerBI, SharePoint, SAP, MyWorkplace, Confluence, PR tool, Sway, MS-Forms.
- Familiar with Real-Estate, Nokia recruitment & travel management processes
- Good communication, excellent coordination skills, self-organized, and the ability to influence people
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills and capability to work in an international multi-site environment
- Eager to learn, result-oriented, responsible, and committed.
- Work experience in a similar role
Nokia Off Campus Drive/Job Responsibilities :
- Provide support to R&D leadership team.
- Expense reporting – File expense reports for select cases and provide support to team members.
- Meeting / Event Planning – Plan logistics for group meetings and visitor meetings – meeting rooms, food, badges, transportation, social events, etc.
- Monitor and coordinate cultural events within the tribe as per company policy.
- Purchase Orders – Use Nokia ordering system for the creation and tracking of purchase orders
- Inventory management of IT accessories and phones.
- Assist in hiring planning – schedule interviews, and coordinate between the panel and the candidates.
- Design and publish a monthly Newsletter for the Tribe.
- Group Management, Access Management: Manage access control of Sharepoint folders.
- Team community website – Maintain SharePoint Office 365 based on community sites.
- Organization – Keep organization charts up to date.
- Facilities and Tools – Coordinate and manage needs for office space
- Support miscellaneous ad-hoc operational needs of the team.
Registration Link for Nokia Off Campus 2023
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in Nokia Mega Recruitment 2023 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Registration Link : Click here