Indian Institute of Petroleum Recruitment 2023 | Secretariat Assistant/Stenographer | Any Degree | Apply Now
Indian Institute of Petroleum Recruitment 2023 – About the Company : Indian Institute of Petroleum was established in the year 1960, its located in Dehradun, Uttarakhand state, India. IIP is one of the constituent laboratories of CSIR (Council of Scientific and Industrial Research) dedicated to the R & D (Hydrocarbon) sector. There are above 132 research staff in IIP supported by 208 technical personnel. The objective of the IIP is Evaluation of crudes and petroleum products, Development of processes for petroleum refining/petrochemicals/petroleum products, Technical services, etc.
Indian Institute of Petroleum Recruitment 2023 Details :
Indian Institute of Petroleum is schedule to hire Graduate/Technician Apprentice for Graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process for Indian Institute of Petroleum Freshers Recruitment 2021 are discussed below.
Company Name : Indian Institute of Petroleum
|Job Role||Secretariat Assistant / Stenographer|
|Total Vacancies||11 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 19,900 – 81,100 /-|
|Application Starting Date||09 January 2023|
|Last Date||30 January 2023|
Bharat Petroleum Recruitment Drive Eligibility Criteria :
- Junior Secretariat Assistant (General / Store & Purchase / Finance & Accounts): 10+2 (XII) or its equivalent and its proficiency in computer typing speed of 35 w.p.m in English or 30 w.p.m in Hindi.
- Junior Stenographer : 10+2 ( XII) or its equivalent and proficiency in stenography as per the prescribed norms fixed by DOPT from time to time. (Dictation at the speed of 80 w.p.m. for 10 minutes in English/Hindi).
Age Limit (As on 30 January 2023) :
- Junior Secretariat Assistant (General / Store & Purchase / Finance & Accounts): 28 years
- Junior Stenographer : 27 years
Note : There is no age limit for departmental candidates provided they possess the prescribed qualification.
Age Relaxation :
- As per the Govt. of India provisions, age relaxation for widows, Divorced Women and Women Judicially separated from their Husbands who are not remarried, the upper age limit is relaxable up to the age of 35 years.
- Age relaxation to Person with Disability (PWD): Age relaxation of 10 years in upper age limit shall be allowed. The persons claiming age relaxation would be required to produce a certificate in prescribed proforma in support of their claims clearly indicating that the degree of physical disability is 40% or more.
- Age relaxation will be given to Ex-servicemen as per rules of the Govt. of India.
- Junior Secretariat Assistant (General / Store & Purchase / Finance & Accounts): Rs 19,900-63,200 /- (Approximate total Emoluments as on 01 July 2022= Rs. 32,286/-)
- Junior Stenographer : Rs.25,500-81,100/- (Approximate total Emoluments as on 01 July 2022= Rs.42,264/-)
No.of.Vacancies : 11 Posts
- Junior Secretariat Assistant (General ) : 03 Posts
- Junior Secretariat Assistant (Store & Purchase) : 02 Posts
- Junior Secretariat Assistant ( Finance & Accounts ) : 02 Posts
- Junior Stenographer : 04 Posts
Indian Institute of Petroleum Recruitment/Selection Process:
The selection process includes the Written test / Typing test / Proficiency test .
- There will be two papers (Paper-1 & Paper-II).
- The second paper will be evaluated only for those candidates who secure the minimum threshold marks (to be determined by the Selection Committee) in Paper-I.
- Mode of Examination: OMR Based or Computer Based Objective Type Multiple Choice Examination.
- Medium of Questions : The questions will be set both in English and Hindi except the questions on English Language .
- Standard of exam : Class XII
- Total no. of Questions : 200
- Total Time Allotted : 2 hours 30 minutes
Paper-I : Mental Ability Test
- Time Allotted — 90 minutes
- No.of questions – 100
- Maximum marks – 200 ( 2 marks for each correct answer ).
- There will be no negative marks in this paper.
- Mental Ability Test will be so devised so as to include General Intelligence, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, Problem Solving, Situational Judgment. etc.
Paper – II (Time Alloted : 1 hour ):
|Subject||No. of questions||Maximum Marks||Negative marks|
|General Awareness||50||150 (three marks for every correct answer)||One negative mark for every wrong answer|
|English Language||50||150 (three marks for every correct answer)||One negative mark for every wrong|
Note : The final merit list will be prepared only on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in Paper-II.
Typing Test (Time Alloted : 10 minutes ) :
- English Typing : 35 words per minutes in Computer (35 w.p.m, correspond to 10500 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
- Hindi Typing : 30 words per minutes in Computer (30 w.p.m, correspond to 9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
Proficiency Test in Stenographer:
The candidates will be given one dictation for 10 minutes in English or Hindi (as opted by the candidates in the Application Form) at the speed of 80 w p m. for the post of Junior Stenographer.
|Language of Skill Test||Transcript Time Duration||Time duration (in minutes) for the|
candidates eligible for scribe
- The proficiency in stenography will only be of qualifying in nature.
- The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the competitive written examination.
- The merit list will only comprise of those candidates those who have qualified the proficiency test in stenography.
Application Fees :
- The candidates belonging to UR and OBC category are required to submit the application fee of Rs. 500/-
- The candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Women/CSIR Employees/Ex-Servicemen/Abroad Candidates category are exempted from submission of application fee.
- Application fees will be paid through online mode.
Registration Link for BPCL Freshers Recruitment Drive 2023
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in BPCL Freshers Recruitment 2023 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Registration Link : Click here
Note : The candidates have to attach only one PDF file containing scanned copies of educational qualification certificates, professional qualification certificates, mark sheets, experience certificates, Caste certificate (if applicable), fee receipt and other documents with the online application form.
The computer generated Application Form (print-out) duly manually signed accompanied by self attested copies of the certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, education qualifications, experience and caste certificate, if applicable along with one recent passport size self-signed photograph affixed together with the receipt of application fee (if applicable) should be sent in an envelope superscribed “Application for the Post of (Post Code )” only by Registered/Speed Post. The address will mention below.The last date for receipt of hard copy of application is 08 February 2023 (5:30 PM), this date will be same for the candidates belonging to far-flung areas.
Postal Address :
Sr.Controller of Administration,
CSIR – Indian Institute of Petroleum,
Dehradun – 248 005,
Following documents must be attached with the application form :
- Copy of acknowledgement of remitted application fee, where applicable.
- Self attested copy of Date of Birth Certificate/SSC certificate.
- Self attested copy of Aadhar Card/Voter ID Card/PAN card/Passport.
- Self Attested copies of the 12th standard (HSC)/degree/Post Graduation Certificates, Mark-sheets, and Experience certificates.
- Self Attested copy of the latest Medical Certificate (in case of Persons with Disability candidates) from the Competent Authority in the prescribed format.
- Self Attested copy of the Discharge Book/Certificate (in case of Ex-Servicemen candidates).