Microsoft Recruitment Drive 2022 | Software Engineer | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech | Across India
Microsoft Recruitment Drive 2022 – About the Company : Microsoft is an American multinational technology company. It manufactures computer Hardware and software. It is headquartered in Redmond, Washington, the U.S.The company has more than 1,48,000+ employees worldwide. Microsoft India (R&D) Private Limited, a subsidiary of Microsoft Corporation, set up Microsoft India Development Center (MSIDC) at Hyderabad in 1998. Over the course of the past 21 plus years, we have expanded to become one of Microsoft Corporation’s largest R&D centers outside its headquarters in Redmond. MSIDC is a part of Microsoft Corporation’s strategy of global shared development, where teams across geographies collaborate to build great software and services. Our engineers in MSIDC contribute to theengineering of critical and important technologies in the above areas, thereby impacting millions of lives. Microsoft IT India (MSIT India) —located in Hyderabad —is the largest IT operations center outside of Microsoft headquarters in Redmond.
Microsoft Recruitment Drive 2022 Details :
Microsoft is schedule to hire Software Engineer for B.Tech/M.Tech. The detailed eligibility and application process for Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2022 are discussed below.
Company Name : Microsoft
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 14 LPA+(Approx)|
Microsoft Recruitment Drive Eligibility Criteria :
- A Candidate should have B. Tech / M. Tech / MS degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field with minimum CGPA of 7.5/10. Batch of 2022
- Ability to write clean, well-crafted code with an emphasis on quality, simplicity, durability, and maintainability.
- Consider customer’s perspective and experiences when implementing solutions.
- Demonstrate the ability to deliver tasks on time; also exhibit the ability to adapt to change.
- Provide estimates; author validation tests; provide timely issue resolutions.
- Communicate effectively to surface progress, risks and help needed within the project team.
Microsoft Mega Off Campus Recruitment/Job Responsibilities :
Software Engineers are primarily responsible for :
- Understanding customer requirements.
- Assisting with project planning, scoping, prioritization.
- Providing estimates;Identifying task ownership.
- Creating simple, flexible and comprehensive designs.
- Providing and soliciting design feedback.
- Writing quality code at source.
- Authoring validation tests; Providing timely issue resolutions.
Registration Link for Microsoft Off Campus Recruitment 2022
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in Microsoft Virtual Off Campus Recruitment 2022 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Registration Link : Click Here