LIC AAO Recruitment 2023 | Any Degree | Assistant Administrative Officers | Apply Online
LIC AAO Recruitment 2023 – About the Company : Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is a government-owned insurance company headquartered in Mumbai.LIC was founded in the year of 1956.LIC functions across India with 2018 computerized branch offices and 8 zonal offices. It has 2018 branches and 1408 satellite offices across the country.LIC has 1.2 Lakhs employees, 1,537,064 individual agents, 342 Corporate Agents, 109 Referral Agents.42 Banks and 114 Brokers are directly tied up with LIC.LIC Housing FInance is a subsidiary company of LIC which offering housing and finance loans.
LIC AAO Recruitment 2023 Details :
LIC AAO is schedule to hire Software Engineer I for Any Degree. The detailed eligibility and application process for LIC AAO Off Campus Drive 2023 are discussed below.
Company Name : LIC AAO
|Job Role||Assistant Administrative Officers|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Starting Date||15 January 2023|
|Last Date||31 January 2023|
Join Telegram for Latest Jobs Notifications
LIC AAO Recruitment Drive Eligibility Criteria :
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized Indian University/Institution
Age Limit(as on 01.01.2023): 21 to 30 years
- For SC/ST: 5 Years
- For OBC: 3 Years
- For PwBD (Gen): 10 Years
- For PwBD (SC/ST): 15 Years
- For PwBD (OBC): 13 Years
- For ECO/SSCO (Gen): 5 Years
- For ECO/SSCO (SC/ST): 10 Years
- For ECO/SSCO (OBC): 8 Years
- Confirmed LIC employees Further Relaxation of 5 YEARS
Community Wise Vacancies: Total – 300 Posts
- SC: 50 posts
- ST: 27 posts
- OBC: 84 posts
- EWS: 27 posts
- UR: 112 posts
LIC AAO Recruitment/Selection Process 2023:
Selection will be done through 3 phases (Preliminary, Mains Examination, Interview) and subsequent Pre-recruitment Medical examination.
Phase-I Preliminary Examination:
- Preliminary Examination consisting of the objective test will be conducted online.
- The medium of Exam: English/Hindi
|Post||Marks & Ques||Duration||Min Qualifying Marks|
|Reasoning Ability||35||20 mins||16||18|
Phase-II Mains Examination:
- The main examination will consist of objective tests for 300 marks and descriptive test for 25 marks. Both the objective and descriptive tests will be online.
- Candidates will have to answer descriptive test by typing on the computer.
- The medium of Exam: English/Hindi
|Test|| Ques||Marks||Duration||Min Qualifying Marks|
|Reasoning Ability||30||90||30 Mins||40||45|
and Financial Market
& Essay)/ Legal drafting
for AAO (Legal)
- Marks obtained in the Main Examination only will be considered for shortlisting for interview and marks obtained in Main Examination + marks obtained in Interview will be considered for final merit listing of candidates.
Application fees/ Intimation charges (Non-refundable):
- For SC/ST/ PwBD candidates: Intimation Charges Rs. 85/+Transaction Charges+GST
- For all other candidates: Application fee cum Intimation Charges Rs. 700/+Transaction Charges+GST
Payment Mode: Charges through the online mode only
Registration Link for LIC AAO Recruitment Drive 2023
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in LIC AAO Mega Off Campus Drive 2023 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Registration Link :Click here
- Start date for Online Registration of Applications and Online Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges: 15 January 2023
- Last date for Online Registration & Online Payment of Application Fee/Intimation Charges: 31 January 2023
- Download of Call Letter for Online Preliminary Examination 7 to 10 days before examination
- Dates of Online Examination – Preliminary (tentative): 17.02.2023 & 20.02.2023
- Dates of Online Examination – Main (Tentative): 18 March 2023