Apple Off Campus Recruitment 2023 | Any Degree | Technical Specialist | Apply Now
Apple Off Campus Recruitment 2023 – About the Company : Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology company that specializes in consumer electronics, software and online services. Apple is the largest information technology company by revenue (totaling US$365.8 billion in 2021) and, as of January 2021, it is the world’s most valuable company, the fourth-largest personal computer vendor by unit sales and second-largest mobile phone manufacturer. It is one of the Big Five American information technology companies, alongside Alphabet, Amazon, Meta, and Microsoft.
Apple was founded as Apple Computer Company on April 1, 1976, by Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak and Ronald Wayne to develop and sell Wozniak’s Apple I personal computer. It was incorporated by Jobs and Wozniak as Apple Computer, Inc. in 1977 and the company’s next computer, the Apple II became a best seller. Apple went public in 1980, to instant financial success.
Apple Off Campus Recruitment 2023 Details :
Apple is schedule to hire Technical Specialist for Any degree. The detailed eligibility and application process for Apple Off Campus Drive 2023 are discussed below.
Company Name : Apple
Job Profile : Technical Specialist
Work Location : Across India
Salary : Not Disclosed
Degree Required : All Graduates
Apple Mega Off Campus Eligibility Criteria :
- Ability to assess customers’ support needs when they arrive, then provide solutions or refer them to other team members
- Flexibility to regularly rotate through different technical specialities and skill sets
- Ability to thrive on change as products evolve
Apple Recruitment Drive 2023/Additional Requirements
- • You have excellent time management skills and can make decisions quickly.
- • You maintain composure and customer focus while troubleshooting and solving issues.
- • You reassure customers when delivering product diagnoses and potential solutions.
- • You’re fluent in the local language.
Apple Mega Recruitment Drive /Job Description :
- As a Technical Specialist, you help new owners get started and current ones get quick, efficient support — developing strong, positive relationships with Apple. When a customer needs assistance, you quickly assess their situation. Sometimes you take care of customers with advice or a solution on the spot, using your knowledge of current Apple technology to help with iPod, iPhone and iPad devices.
- At other times, you refer customers to support team members who get them up and running again. You even provide personal training for new customers, helping them acquire the basic skills they need to get started on photo, video and music projects.
- The entire store team benefits from your commitment to providing the best care for customers. By helping Apple maintain strong relationships with customers, you are instrumental to our success.
- Discover even more benefits of doing what you love. Apple’s most important resource, our soul, is our people.
- Apple benefits help further the well-being of our employees and their families in meaningful ways. No matter where you work at Apple, you can take advantage of our health and wellness resources and time-away programmes.
- We’re proud to provide stock grants to employees at all levels of the company, and we also give employees the option to buy Apple stock at a discount — both offer everyone at Apple the chance to share in the company’s success.
- You’ll discover many more benefits of working at Apple, such as programmes that match your charitable contributions, reimburse you for continuing your education and give you special employee pricing on Apple products.
- Note: Apple benefits programmes vary by country and are subject to eligibility requirements.
Registration Link for Apple Campus Recruitment 2023
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in Apple Recruitment 2023 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Registration Link : Click Here