Indian Bank Recruitment 2021 | Faculty Attender/Watchman/Gardner | PG/Any Degree/10th/7th | Apply Now
Indian Bank Recruitment 2021 – About the Company : Indian Bank is an Indian nationalised financial services and banking company. It is under the ownership of the Ministry of Finance of the Government of India, established in 1907 and headquartered in Chennai, India. It serves over 100 million customers with 41,620 employees, 6,004 branches with 5,428 ATMs and Cash deposit machines and is one of the top performing public sector banks in India. Total business of the bank has touched ₹930,000 crore (US$130 billion) as on 31 March 2021. Bank’s Information Systems and Security processes certified with ISO27001:2013 standard and is among very few Banks certified worldwide. It has overseas branches in Colombo and Singapore including a Foreign Currency Banking Unit at Colombo and Jaffna. It has 227 Overseas Correspondent banks in 75 countries. Since 1978, the Government of India has owned the bank. As per the announcement made by the Indian Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman on 30 August 2019, Allahabad Bank merged from 1 April 2020, making it the seventh largest bank in the country.
Indian Bank Recruitment 2021 Details :
Indian Bank is schedule to hire Faculty Attender/Watchman/Gardner for PG/Any Degree/10th/7th. The detailed eligibility and application process for Indian Bank Off Campus Recruitment 2021 are discussed below.
Company Name : Indian Bank
|Job Role||Faculty Attender/Watchman/Gardner|
|Salary||Rs.6000 – 20000/-|
|Job location||Sitapur, Bahraich, Shrawasti|
|Last Date||30 August 2021|
Indian Bank Recruitment Drive Eligibility Criteria :
- Shall be a Graduate / Post Graduate viz. MSW/MA in Rural Development / MA in Sociology / Psychology / B.Sc. (Veterinary), B.Sc. (Horticulture), B.Sc. (Agri.), B.Sc.( Agri. Marketing)/ B.A. with B.Ed. etc. Shall have a flair for teaching and possess sound Computer Knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills in the local language (Hindi) essential, fluency in English and Hindi will be an added advantage.
- Candidates Shall be a Matriculate. Ability to Read and Write the Local Language preferred
- Should have passed 7th Standard. Should have experience preferably in agriculture/ gardening/ horticulture
Post wise vacancies :
- Faculty – 02 Posts
- Attender – 01 Post
- Watchman/Gardner – 01 Post
Salary Details :
- Faculty – Rs.20000/-
- Attender – Rs.8000/-
- Watchman/Gardner – Rs. 6,000/-
Indian Bank Recruitment/Selection Process :
- The selection process will be based on written test, personal interview, Demonstration/ Presentation
Registration Link for Indian Bank Mega Recruitment Drive 2021
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in Indian Bank Off Campus Recruitment 2021 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Registration Link : Click here
The Deputy General Manager,
Civil Lines, Sitapur