Coal India Recruitment 2021 | Management Trainee | B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/M.Sc/M.Tech | Apply Online
Coal India Recruitment 2021 – About the Company : Coal India Limited is an Indian public sector coal mining and refining company headquartered in Kolkata, West Bengal, India. It is the largest coal-producing company in the world and a Maharatna public sector undertaking. The company contributes around 82% to the total coal production in India. In 1971, the Government of India nationalized all the 214 coking-coal mines and 12 coke-ovens running in the private sector, excluding those held by TISCO and IISCO for their captive use. On 1 January 1972, a new Government company Bharat Coking Coal Limited (BCCL) was formed to take control of these nationalized mines and coke-ovens.
Coal India Recruitment 2021 Details :
Coal India is schedule to hire Management Trainee for B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MBA/PG/Ph.D Batch graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process for Coal India Off Campus Recruitment 2021 are discussed below.
Company Name : Coal India
|Job Role||Management Trainee|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ M.Sc/M.Tech|
|Salary||Rs.50,000 – 1, 60,000/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Starting Date||10 August 2021|
|Last Date||09 September 2021|
Coal India Recruitment Drive Eligibility Criteria :
Mining/ Electrical/ Mechanical / Civil/ Industrial Engineering:
- BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in relevant branch of Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
- M.Sc. / M.Tech. in Geology or Applied Geology or Geophysics or Applied Geophysics with minimum 60% marks.
Upper Age Limit (As on 04.08.2021) : 30 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for OBC( Non-Creamy Layer)
- 10 years for PWD- UR, 13 years for PWD-OBC(Non- Creamy layer) and 15 years for PWD- SC/ST candidates
- Others as per government policy.
Discipline wise vacancies : 588 Posts
- Mining: 253 Posts
- Electrical: 117 Posts
- Mechanical: 134 Posts
- Civil: 57 Posts
- Industrial Engineering: 15 Posts
- Geology: 12 Posts
Salary: Rs.50,000 – 1, 60,000/-
Management Trainee/Selection Process :
- Eligible candidates must have appeared for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) – 2021). Based on the GATE-2021 Scores/Marks and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted discipline-wise, category-wise in a ratio of 1:1.50 for further selection process. The final merit list will be prepared for each discipline on the basis of GATE-2021 Scores/Marks.
Application Fee: Rs. 1180/-
Note: SC/ST/PwD candidates / Employees of Coal India Limited and its Subsidiaries are exempted from the payment of application fee.
Mode of Payment: Through online mode only
Registration Link for Coal India Recruitment 2021
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in Coal India Mega Off Campus Recruitment 2021 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Registration Link : Click here