IBM Off Campus Drive 2024 | Technical Support Engineer | All Graduates | Apply Now
IBM Off Campus Drive 2024 – About the Company : International Business Machines Corporation is an American multinational technology and consulting company headquartered in Armonk, New York, with more than 350,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.IBM produces and sells computer hardware, middleware and software, and provides hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology. IBM is also a major research organization, holding the record for most annual U.S. patents generated by a business (as of 2020) for 28 consecutive years. Inventions by IBM include the automated teller machine (ATM), the floppy disk, the hard disk drive, the magnetic stripe card, the relational database, the SQL programming language, the UPC barcode, and dynamic random-access memory (DRAM). The IBM mainframe, exemplified by the System/360, was the dominant computing platform during the 1960s and 1970s.
IBM Off Campus Drive 2024 Details :
IBM is schedule to hire Technical Support Engineer for Any Degree. The detailed eligibility and application process for IBM Off Campus Drive 2024 are discussed below.
Company Name : IBM
Job Profile: Technical Support Engineer
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech
Batch Eligible: Any Batch
Experience Required: Freshers
CTC: Best in Industry
Work Location: Bangalore
IBM Off Campus Recruitment Drive Eligibility Criteria :
- Support and maintain customers who have implemented the Apptio SaaS solution, resolving customer issues in a timely fashion.
- Operational management of clients (e.g. helping loading new data,
- maintaining and validating dashboard/report outputs, etc…)
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with clients and achieve the
- highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Work as part of our extended support team in a startup atmosphere, doing
- whatever it takes to exceed customer expectations.
- Use your business and technical analysis skills and knowledge of IT
- environments to solve complex issues and promote best practices.
- Collaborate with other departments in the company to achieve customer satisfaction.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Knowledge and application of relational database concepts.
- Experience with Cloud computing (AWS/Azure/GCP)
- Skilled at working with large data sets in Excel, quickly detecting and resolving data-related issues.
- Skilled at completing technical design via iterative mockups.
- Specific knowledge and application of IT services and financial management including budgeting cost allocations, capital & operating expense handling, program portfolio management, and application /infrastructure support.
- Operational knowledge of IT infrastructure domains including data centers, network / communications, server utilization, virtual environments, storage, and application development & maintenance.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong skills in data analysis/manipulation.
- Ability to quickly comprehend complex spreadsheets/data in order to streamline the underlying processes into the Apptio solution; versed in formulaic logic (e.g. Excel).
- Self-starter – able to come up to speed on complex, difficult concepts with minimal assistance.
- Ability to quickly context-switch between multiple complex work streams.
- Instinctive ability to subdivide problems into basic components in order to efficiently pinpoint root cause of issues.
- Client-focused attitude — a customer advocate.
- Team player with solid communication and presentation skills.
IBM Virtual Recruitment for 2024 batch/Job Role and Responsibilities:
We are seeking individuals with business and technology consulting experience to configure and implement SaaS solutions for our customers. Consultants function as integrators between business needs and technology solutions. Your efforts will directly impact the value realized by the customer and the ultimate success of the relationship. This role will work closely with customers and the Apptio Field Delivery team to design and configure customer solutions. If you have the passion and energy to work in an entrepreneurial and fast paced environment, you are the person we are looking for!
Registration Link for IBM Recruitment 2024
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in IBM Mega Recruitment 2024 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Registration Link : Click Here