Google Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2022 | Networking Customer Engineer | Bachelor’s/Master’s degree | Apply Now
Google Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2022 – About the Company : Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. It is considered one of the big four Internet stocks along with Amazon, Facebook, and Apple. Google was founded on September 4, 1998, by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were Ph.D. students at Stanford University in California. Together they own about 14% of its publicly-listed shares and control 56% of the stockholder voting power through super-voting stock. The company went public via an initial public offering (IPO) in 2004. In 2015, Google was reorganized as a wholly-owned subsidiary of Alphabet Inc.. Google is Alphabet’s largest subsidiary and is a holding company for Alphabet’s Internet properties and interests. Sundar Pichai was appointed CEO of Google on October 24, 2015, replacing Larry Page, who became the CEO of Alphabet. On December 3, 2019, Pichai also became the CEO of Alphabet.
Google Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2022 Details :
Google is schedule to hire Networking Customer Engineer for Any degree. The detailed eligibility and application process for Google Off Campus Drive 2022 are discussed below.
Company Name : Google
Job Role : Networking Customer Engineer
Location : Bangalore/Gurugram
Experience : Freshers
Education : Bachelor’s/Master’s degree
Last Date : ASAP
Google Mega Off Campus Eligibility Criteria :
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in a technical sales engineering role in a cloud computing environment or equivalent experience in a customer-facing role.
- Experience in networking, including Linux, software-defined networking, network virtualization, open protocols, application acceleration and load balancing, DNS, virtual private networks and their application to PaaS and IaaS technologies.
Preferred qualifications :
- Master’s degree in computer science or other technical field.
- Experience in architecting and developing software or infrastructure for distributed systems.
- Knowledge of service provider and data center routing.
- Ability to learn, understand and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies and solutions in the cloud technology space.
- Excellent presentation skills, with the ability to deliver a technical pitch.
Google Recruitment Drive /Job Responsibilities :
- Work with the team to identify and qualify business opportunities, understand key customer technical objections and develop the strategy to resolve technical blockers.
- Share networking experience to support the technical relationship with customers, including product and solution briefings, proof-of-concept work, and partner directly with product management to prioritize solutions impacting customer adoption of Google Cloud.
- Work with customers to demonstrate and prototype Google Cloud product integrations in customer/partner environments.
- Recommend integration strategies, enterprise architectures, platforms and application infrastructure required to successfully implement a complete solution using best practices on Google Cloud.
- Travel to customer sites, conferences and other related events.
Registration Link for Google Off Campus Drive 2022
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in Google Mega Off Campus Drive 2022 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Registration Link : Click Here