Yash Technologies Recruitment Drive 2021 | Trainee Programmer | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech | Apply Online
Yash Technologies Recruitment Drive 2021 – About the Company : YASH Technologies is a global technology service and outsourcing provider that is committed to helping customers align technology innovation with business strategy. With a reach across six continents, YASH a leading global professional services company provides a range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology, automation & operations.
Yash Technologies Recruitment Drive 2021 Details :
YASH Technologies is schedule to hire Trainee Programmer for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech. The detailed eligibility and application process for YASH Technologies Off Campus Drive 2021 are discussed below.
Company : Yash Technologies
Job Role : Trainee Programmer – SAP
Location : Hyderabad
Experience : Freshers
Education : B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Last Date : ASAP
YASH Technologies Recruitment Drive Eligibility Criteria :
- Applicants from Computer Science, IT, and Electronics & Communication are eligible to appear in this drive.
- Minimum 60 % marks throughout academics.
- Good team player.
- Proactive and responsible in areas of expertise
- Enthusiastic in the pursuit of duties.
Yash Technologies Off Campus Recruitment 2021/Job Description :
- Selected candidates would get training and the opportunity to work on live projects in SAP ABAP
- Familiar with a limited number of programming languages.
- Good understanding of the software development lifecycle, and the relevance of different tools at different stages of the development lifecycle.
- Aware of basic design principles, and able to understand designs.
- Good understanding of coding and data structure principles, and application of coding standards.
- Capable of working with limited supervision.
Registration Link for Yash Technologies Recruitment 2021
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in Yash Technologies Recruitment 2021 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Registration Link : Click here