Wipro WILP Off Campus Drive 2022 | Work Integrated Learning Program 2022 | Any Degree | Apply Now
Wipro WILP Off Campus Drive 2022 – About the Company : Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 190,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
Wipro WILP Off Campus Drive 2022 Details :
Wipro is schedule to hire Work Integrated Learning Program 2022 for Any Degree. The detailed eligibility and application process for Wipro Off Campus Drive 2021 are discussed below.
Company : Wipro
Job Role : Work Integrated Learning Program 2022
Location : PAN INDIA
Last Date : ASAP
Wipro Recruitment Drive Eligibility Criteria :
- 10th Standard: Pass
- 12th Standard: Pass
- Graduation – 60% or 6.0 CGPA and above as applicable by the University guidelines
- Bachelor of Computer Application – BCA
- Bachelor of Science- B.Sc. Eligible Streams-Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics and Physics
Year of Passing :
Wipro Work Integrated Learning Program 2022/Other Criteria :
- Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject in Graduation.
- Business Maths & Applied Maths will NOT be considered as Core Mathematics in Graduation.
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation. Graduation should be completed within 3 years.
- Education should be regular full time only in 10th, 12th and Graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in the selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
Registration Link for Wipro Virtual Recruitment Drive 2021
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in Wipro Mega Recruitment 2021 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Registration Link : Apply Link