Wipro SIM Recruitment Drive 2023 | Batch 2020/2021/2023 | Any Degree | PAN India | Apply Online
Wipro SIM Recruitment Drive 2023 – About the Company : Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 190,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
Wipro SIM Recruitment Drive 2023 Details :
Wipro is schedule to hire Wipro SIM for Any Graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process for Wipro Off Campus Recruitment 2023 are discussed below.
Company Name : Wipro
|Job Role||Wipro SIM(Job+B.Tech Degree)|
|Salary||12,400 per month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||15 January 2023|
Wipro Recruitment Drive Eligibility Criteria :
Diploma in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Telecommunication: 60% and above
Year of Passing: 2021, 2022, 2023
10th Standard: 50% or above
12th Standard: 50% or above
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- No gaps are allowed during graduation. The degree should be completed within 3 years from the start of the course.
- Education should be regular full-time in 10th, 12th & graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- Candidates with part-time, correspondence or distance learning in either 10th or 12th or graduation are not eligible.
- Maximum of one backlog till the assessment process is allowed. The offer will be subject to all backlogs being cleared at the time of offer.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
Compensation per annum :
- First-year stipend: INR 12,400 per month
- Second-year stipend: INR 15,488 per month
- Third-year stipend: INR 17,553 per month
- Fourth-year stipend: INR 19,618 per month
Service Agreement :
The agreement period is of 48 months from the date of joining. The candidate will be liable to pay a sum of INR 75,000 on a pro-rata basis if he/she leaves the organization before the completion of 48 months for breaching the service agreement.
Registration Link for Wipro Virtual Campus Drive 2023
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in Wipro Mega Campus Drive 2023 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Registration Link : Click here