Wipro Off Campus Recruitment 2022 | Scholar Trainee | Any Degree | PAN India | Apply Online
Wipro Off Campus Recruitment 2022 – About the Company : Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 190,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
Wipro Off Campus Recruitment 2022 Details :
Wipro is schedule to hire Scholar Trainee for Any Graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process for Wipro Recruitment 2022 are discussed below.
Company Name : Wipro
|Job Role||Scholar Trainee|
|Package :||3 LPA|
Wipro Recruitment Drive Eligibility Criteria :
- Bachelor of Computer Application – BCA
- Bachelor of Science -B.Sc. Eligible Streams – Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics and Physics
- Year of Passing: 2022,2023 ONLY
- 10th Standard: Pass
- 12th Standard: Pass
- Graduation: 60% or 6.0 CGPA above as applicable by the university guidelines.
- Open school or distance education is allowed for 10th & 12th only
- One Backlog is allowed at the time of Online Assessment
- Candidates are expected to clear the backlogs along with the 6th semester.
- Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject in Graduation.
- Business Maths & Applied Maths will NOT be considered as Core Mathematics in Graduation.
- Max 3 years of GAP in education allowed (between 10th to commencement of graduation)
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation. Graduation should be completed within 3 years from the start of graduation.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates will be invited for the test process, who have completed 3 months cool-off period.
Wipro Recruitment 2022/Job Service Agreement 2023 :
- 1st Year: You will receive a stipend of INR 15,000 + 488 (ESI) + Joining Bonus of Rs.75,000 along with the 1st month Stipend.
- 2nd Year: You will receive a stipend of INR 17,000 + 533 (ESI)
- 3rd Year: You will receive a stipend of INR 19,000 + 618 (ESI)
- 4th Year: You will receive a stipend of INR 23,000
Wipro Virtual Recruitment for 2023 batch/Job Selection Procedure :
Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment, below details appended for your reference.
- Online Assessment (80 minutes)
- Aptitude Test – Verbal, Analytical, Quantitative (Each section has 20 minutes / 20 questions)
- Written Communication Test (20 minutes)
Upon selection in the Online Assessment, candidates will be required to go through a Technical Interview followed by a HR interview.
Registration Link for Wipro Virtual Campus Drive 2022
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in Wipro Mega Campus Drive 2022 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Registration Link : Click here