Wipro National Level Talent Hunt 2022 | Wipro Off Campus Drive 2022 | Project Engineer | B.E/B.Tech/M.E./M. Tech | Apply Now
Wipro National Level Talent Hunt 2022 – About the Company : Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 190,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
Wipro National Level Talent Hunt 2022 Details :
Wipro is schedule to hire Project Engineer for Any Graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process for Wipro Off Campus Recruitment 2022 are discussed below.
|Job Role||Project Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 3.5 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||31 January 2022|
Join Telegram for Latest Jobs Notifications
Wipro Recruitment Drive Eligibility Criteria :
- B.E./B. Tech (Compulsory degree)
- M.E./M. Tech (5-year integrated course)
- Full-time course recognized by the Central/State Government of India; No part-time or correspondence or distance learning education in degree, 10th or 12th- All branches except Fashion Technology, Textile Engineering, Agriculture and Food Technology
– Year of passing: 2020, 2021, 2022
– One backlog is allowed till the Offer stage – 60% or 6.0 CGPA or equivalent as per your university guidelines
- 10th standard: 60% or above
- 12th standard: 60% or above
Wipro Recruitment 2022/Job Description :
- One backlog is allowed at the time of Assessment Stage
- Max 3 years of gap in education allowed (10th to graduation)
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last six months are not eligible
- You should be an Indian citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country
- Bhutan and Nepal nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate
- Candidates are eligible for re-registration, only after 90 days or 3 months from the prior online assessment given. However we are inviting candidates for the online assessment at Wipro’s Discretion.
- Eligible candidates will be invited in batches, for the assessment.
Follow Us on Facebook for Instant Jobs Notifications
Registration Link for Wipro Recruitment Drive 2022
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in Wipro Mega Recruitment 2022 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Registration Link : Click here