Wipro Elite National Talent Hunt 2022 | Project Engineer | Registration Started for Elite NTH 2021 | Apply Now
Wipro Elite National Talent Hunt 2022 – About the Company : Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 190,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
Wipro Elite National Talent Hunt 2022 Details :
Wipro is schedule to hire Project Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech . The detailed eligibility and application process for Wipro Recruitment 2021 are discussed below.
Company Name: Wipro
Job Role : Project Engineer
Location : Across India
Experience : Freshers
Salary : 3.50 LPA
Education : B.Tech/B.E/M.E/M.Tech
Apply By : 15th September 2021
Wipro Recruitment Drive Eligibility Criteria :
- B.E./B. Tech. (Compulsory Degree) / ME / MTech – 5 Year Integrated courses
- All Branches Allowed.
- Except Fashion Technology, Textile Engineering, Agriculture and Food technology
- Batch : 2022
- 10th Standard and 12th Standard: 60% or above
- Graduation: 65% or CGPA Equivalent to 65% or above as applicable by the university guidelines
- Only full-time courses. NO Part-time or Correspondences or Distance learning education in either 10th or 12th or Degree
Join Telegram for Latest Jobs Notifications
Registration Started for Wipro Elite NTH 2021/Other Criteria :
- One Backlog is allowed at the time of Assessment Stage.
- The offer will be subject to all backlogs being clear.
- 2022- Max 3 years of GAP in education allowed (10th to graduation)
- Should be from a Full-time Degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last six months are not eligible.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
Selection Process :
- Aptitude Test – Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability, English (verbal) Ability.
- Written Communication Test – Essay writing
- Online Programming Test – Two programs for coding.
- Last date to apply: 15th September 2021
- Applicable for 12 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on a pro-rata basis
- INR 3.50 lacs per annum
Follow Us on Facebook for Instant Jobs Notifications
Registration Link for Wipro Virtual Recruitment Drive 2021
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in Wipro Mega Recruitment 2021 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Registration Link : Apply Link