Willis Towers Watson Off Campus Drive 2022 | Trainee Intern | Bachelors’ degree | Apply Now
Willis Towers Watson Off Campus Drive 2022 – About the Company : Willis Towers Watson Public Limited Company is a British-American multinational risk management, insurance brokerage and advisory company. The firm has roots dating from 1828 and is the third largest insurance broker in the world. Willis Towers Watson operates in more than 140 countries and has a workforce of more than 45,000 employees. It has joined the Hedge Fund Standards Board and follows the voluntary code of standards of best practice endorsed by its members. Willis Towers Watson was formed as a merger of equals between London based Willis Group Holdings plc and Arlington, VA based Towers Watson & Co. And Towers Watson was formed as a merger of deals between Towers Perrin and Watson Wyatt in 2009.
Willis Towers Watson Off Campus Drive 2022 Details :
Willis Towers Watson is schedule to hire Trainee Intern for Any Degree. The detailed eligibility and application process for Willis Towers Watson Recruitment 2022 are discussed below.
Company Name : Willis Towers Watson
Job Role : Trainee Intern
Location : Gurgaon/Kolkata/Bangalore
Experience : Freshers
Education : Bachelors’ degree
Batch : 2021
Willis Towers Watson Recruitment Drive Eligibility Criteria :
- A Candidate should have Bachelors’ degree (2021 pass outs preferred) in Commerce, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Business or related field.
Join Telegram for Latest Jobs Notifications
Willis Towers Watson Virtual Off Campus Drive 2022/Other Skills :
- Attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision.
- Ability to identify and solve problems creatively
- Strong working knowledge of the following PC-based software applications for analysis and reporting: Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills with a strong command of the English language.
- Good analytical and research capabilities with the ability to challenge conventional thinking.
- A proactive approach to meeting customers’ needs.
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills.
- Good in both individual and teamwork.
Willis Towers Watson Virtual Recruitment/Job Description :
- Works on all stages of the process – from validating data received from the client to liability calculation with the final step of reporting results to the client in the form of actuarial reports
- Carries out the valuation run, and cross verifies the results using simple, logical checks
- Carefully reviews communication received from the team leader or project manager
- Carries out the conversion of the valuation runs from the old software to the new software
- Demonstrates good understanding of the Indian and International accounting standards
- Support in Special Projects (Actuarial and Non-Actuarial) that involve intensive data analytics and client communication.
- Prepares data validation, preliminary data reconciliation, detailed data query files and sends to the reviewer for review
- Correctly captures the replies received while formulating the final data to be used for liability valuation
- Sets up current year directories on network
- Adheres to all pre-defined steps while carrying out the work
- Projects plan assets if the financial statements’ end date is before the valuation date.
- Calculates required asset values and rate of return for the inter-valuation period.
- Prepares the final valuation report to be shared with the client after collating all the liability results and stats from the software’s
- Understands the disclosure requirements and does a broad level analysis to ensure that the numbers entered make sense
Follow Us on Facebook for Instant Jobs Notifications
Registration Link for Willis Towers Watson Mega Recruitment 2022
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in Willis Towers Watson Off Campus Drive 2021 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Registration Link : Click here