Weatherford Recruitment Drive | Software Developer | BS/B.E/B.Tech/MS/M.Tech | Apply Now
Weatherford Recruitment Drive – About the Company : Weatherford International plc, an American Irish public limited company, together with its subsidiaries, is a multinational oilfield service company and one of the largest companies in the world in oil services.
Weatherford is a wellbore and production solutions company, providing equipment and services used in the drilling, evaluation, completion, production, and intervention of oil and natural gas wells. Many of the company’s businesses, including those of predecessor companies, have been operating for more than 50 years.
Weatherford conducts operations in 75 countries and maintains service and sales locations in virtually all the major oil and natural gas producing regions globally.
In October of 2020, Weatherford International announced Girish K. Saligram as the President and Chief Executive Officer. Before joining Weatherford, Girish served Exterran Corporation as Chief Operating Officer and previously as President, Global Services after joining the company in 2016.
Weatherford Recruitment Drive Details :
Weatherford is schedule to hire Graduate Engineer Trainee for Any Degree. The detailed eligibility and application process for Weatherford Recruitment 2021 are discussed below.
Company Name : Weatherford
Job Role : Software Developer
Location : Mumbai
Education : BS/B.E/B.Tech/MS/M.Tech
Experience : Freshers
Last Date : ASAP
Weatherford Recruitment Drive Eligibility Criteria :
- BS/ B. Tech/ B.E. in Computer Science or in the related engineering field
- ME./ M. Tech / MS in Computer Science or in the related engineering field (Preferred)
- Weatherford Mumbai will be the work location
Weatherford Off Campus Drive 2021/Responsibilities :
- This position is for a Senior Software Developer on a team responsible for implementing, testing, deploying, and supporting the ForeSite Device Management (FDM) system.
- The FDM system consists of enterprise and cloud-based server, database, and client applications along with remote field-based agent software running on both Windows and Linux-based Weatherford pump optimization hardware.
- In addition, this position has responsibilities related to the creation, management, and administration of tools and applications used by the organization for the development of software solutions associated with the FDM system.
- These may include assisting with builds, supporting DevOps practices, improving the build and test environment, as well as helping with deployments of solutions in concert with the Services/Support organization.
Registration Link for Weatherford Off Campus Drive 2021
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in Weatherford Recruitment 2021 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Registration Link : Click here