VMware Recruitment 2021 | Associate Technical Support Engineer | B.E/B.Tech | Apply Online
VMware Recruitment 2021– About the Company : VMware, Inc. is an American cloud computing and virtualization technology company headquartered in California. VMware was the first commercially successful company to virtualize the x86 architecture. VMware is a global leader in cloud infrastructure and business mobility. VMware accelerates customers’ digital transformation journey by enabling enterprises to master a software-defined approach to business and IT. With VMware solutions, organizations are building extraordinary experiences by mobilizing everything, responding faster to opportunities with modern data and apps hosted across hybrid clouds, and safeguarding customer trust with a defence-in-depth approach to cybersecurity.
VMware Recruitment 2021 Details :
VMware is schedule to hire Associate Technical Support Engineer for B.E/B.Tech . The detailed eligibility and application process for VMware Off Campus Recruitment 2021 are discussed below.
Company : VMware
Job Role : Associate Technical Support Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Experience : Freshers
Education : B.E/B.Tech
Last Date : ASAP
VMware Recruitment Drive Eligibility Criteria :
- BE/B.Tech- CS, IS, and EC (70% across their academics from 10th to BE)
- If you are working currently, you can still apply.
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer-facing environment
- Ability to follow standard engineering principles and practices
- Logical approach to problem-solving
- Understanding in Virtualization & Cloud computing will be preferred.
- Open to work in Rotational Shifts- Night Shifts
- Understanding of some of the following technologies – Networking / Storage (FC, iSCSI etc..) / Linux / Windows Clustering/DHCP/DNS / Windows 2003/2008
VMware Off Campus Drive 2021/Responsibility :
- Resolve customer’s issues via the telephone, email, or WebEx session
- Reproducing issues in-house and responding back in a timely manner
- Regular follow-ups with customers with recommendations, updates, and action plans.
- Participate in technical communications within the Technical Support Team to share best practices and learn about new technologies.
- Focus on an area of technical specialization and attend technical training
- Read and work with other Technical Support Engineers on cases that will help cultivate that expertise.
- Escalate issues in a timely manner according to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Leverage internal technical expertise, including peers, mentors, knowledge base, community forums, and other internal tools, to provide the most effective solutions to customer issues.
- Create new knowledgebase articles to capture new learnings for reuse throughout the organization.
Registration Link for VMware Recruitment Drive 2021
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in VMware Mega Recruitment 2021 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Registration Link : Click here