Titan Off Campus Drive 2022 | Product Support Intern | Bachelors Degree | Apply Now
Titan Off Campus Drive 2022 – About the Company : Titan Company Limited (earlier known as Titan Industries Limited) is an Indian luxury products company that mainly manufactures fashion accessories such as jewellery, watches and eyewear. Part of the Tata Group and started as a joint venture with TIDCO, the company has its corporate headquarters in Electronic City, Bangalore, and registered office in Hosur, Tamil Nadu.
Titan commenced operations in 1984 under the name Titan Watches Limited. In 1994, Titan diversified into jewellery with Tanishq and subsequently into eyewear with Titan Eyeplus. In 2005, it launched its youth fashion accessories brand Fastrack. The company is the largest branded jewellery maker in India, with more than 80 percent of its total revenues coming from the jewellery segment. As of 2019, it is also the fifth-largest watch manufacturer in the world.
Titan Off Campus Drive 2022 Details :
Titan is schedule to hire Product Support Intern for Any Degree. The detailed eligibility and application process for Titan Off Campus Drive 2022 are discussed below.
Company Name: Titan
Job Role: Product Support Intern
Last Date : ASAP
Titan Recruitment Drive Eligibility Criteria :
- A Candidate should have B.Tech/BE/BSc(IT) – (2022-21) Graduates
- You are extremely passionate about technology – and can’t live without your smartphone!
- You are well-versed with and highly interested in, Internet and mobile communication
- A natural inclination to being curious, someone who is Research-driven and has good researching skills on the internet.
- You have excellent written skills, and can explain concepts through clear and accurate writing
- You have a way with people and particularly good explanation skills
- Most of all, you enjoy working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment full of young, overachieving tech enthusiasts
Titan Off Campus Drive 2022/Job Responsibilities :
- Communicate with customers in a friendly and professional manner and help them resolve any problems faced when using the product
- Provide Omnichannel support over chat, email, phone, and social media
- Help fix any bugs that crop up in the product and contribute to the feature documentation
- Work with our development team and suggest updates and features to continuously improve the customer experience
- Ensuring speedy resolution of customer issues while maintaining high customer satisfaction
- Participate in the product planning process to ensure that features requested by customers are prioritized and implemented
- The flexibility of working in shifts.
Registration Link for Titan Recruitment Drive 2022
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in Titan Mega Recruitment 2022 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Registration Link : Click here