Tiger Analytics Recruitment 2022 | Software Engineer | Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Tiger Analytics Recruitment 2022 – About the Company : Founded in 2011, Tiger Analytics is a global analytics consulting firm with multiple locations across India, U.S., Canada and Singapore. With data and technology at the core of our solutions, we are solving some high impact business problems for several Fortune 500 companies. We specialize in building AI and analytics solutions that enable enterprises to generate business value from data.
We’re a 1500+ people team, a combination of technical and consulting talent, working with large clients across industries like CPG, BFSI, and Manufacturing. We have received multiple awards ranging from being recognized as a Leader by Forrester Research to being ranked among the fastest-growing tech companies by Inc. and Financial Times. We consistently feature in prestigious ‘Best Analytics Firms’ lists.
At Tiger, you will be at the heart of the AI revolution and will collaborate with some of the brightest minds to develop innovative solutions.
Tiger Analytics Recruitment 2022 Details :
Tiger Analytics is schedule to hire Software Engineer for Any Degree. The detailed eligibility and application process for Tiger Analytics Off Campus Drive 2022 are discussed below.
Company Name : Tiger Analytics
Job Location : Chennai
Job Position : Software Engineer
Compensation : Rs. 6,50,000/- Per Annum (All Fixed)
Experience : Freshers
Qualification : BE/BTech/ME/MTech (CSE/IT/ECE/EEE/E&I/ISE/ETC)
Year of Passing : 2022 Pasouts only
Tiger Analytics Recruitment Drive Eligibility Criteria :
- A Candidate should have B.E / B.Tech – 2022 – 6.5 CGPA and above – No Active Backlogs
- A Candidate should have M.E / M.Tech – 2022 – 6.5 CGPA and above – No Active Backlogs
- MCA – Not Eligible
Tiger Analytics Recruitment Drive 2022/Responsibilities :
- Scalable data ingestion pipelines to handle real time streams, CDC events, and batch data
- High-performance data processing for structured and unstructured data, and data harmonization
- Scheduling, orchestrating, and validating pipelines
- Exception handling and log monitoring for debugging
- Collaborate with business consultants, data scientists, engineers, and application developers to develop analytics solutions.