TIBCO Off Campus Drive 2021 | Associate Engineer | Any Degree | Apply Online
TIBCO Off Campus Drive 2021 – About the Company : TIBCO Software is a software technology company that provides big data and software integrations. The company is headquartered in Palo Alto, California, United States.
Our teams flourish on new ideas and welcome individuals who thrive in transforming challenges into opportunities. From designing and building amazing products to providing excellent service; we encourage and are shaped by bold thinkers, problem-solvers, and self-starters. We are always adapting and providing exciting opportunities for our employees to grow, learn and excel.
We value the customers and employees that define who we are; dynamic individuals willing to take the risks necessary to make big ideas come to life and who are comfortable collaborating in our creative, optimistic environment. TIBCO – we are just scratching the surface.
TIBCO Off Campus Drive 2021 Details :
TIBCO is schedule to hire Associate Engineer for Any Degree. The detailed eligibility and application process for TIBCO Recruitment 2021 are discussed below.
Company Name : TIBCO
- Job Role : Associate Engineer
- Location : Pune
- Experience : Freshers
- Education : B.Tech/B.E/M.E/M.Tech
- Last Date : ASAP
TIBCO Recruitment Drive Eligibility Criteria :
- A candidate should have Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering.
- Basic knowledge of both *nix and Windows OS with a preference toward *nix. Advanced or proficient knowledge of one of OS is required, with Linux flavors preference.
- Knowledge of Jenkins pipelines and/or Java/Groovy is a bonus. Acquaintance and basic usage of one or more provisioning systems – salt-stack, ansible, puppet, chef, terraform, etc.
- Basic or advanced system management with command-line tools and scripting languages – cmd, ps, bash, python, ssh, system/SysV services, etc.
- Basic understanding of network stack. Jenkins or other CI/CD tools (Travis CI, etc) basic usage or experience with administering.
- Having system administration, it-ops or dev-ops experience is a bonus.
TIBCO Virtual Off Campus Drive/Job details :
- Deployment, configuration, and maintenance of heterogeneous environments via provisioning tools (Salt-stack, etc.) on-prem and in the cloud.
- Managing and automating deployment and provisioning of such systems.
- Delivering self-service jobs (via Jenkins pipeline and another tooling) for these tasks to the end-user.
- Work with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) tools for build and release pipelines, SVN/GIT source control tools, and puppet/groovy scripts to support development efforts, code deployments, and overall operations.
- Generate reports and statistics for various systems using various analytical tools.
- Performs technical administrative functions and other miscellaneous technical projects as assigned by the management.
- Build and manage Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipelines on Cloud-native infrastructures like AWS and Azure Monitor, diagnose and fix operations issues that affect customers or internal users.
Registration Link for TIBCO Recruitment Drive 2021
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in TIBCO Recruitment 2021 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Registration Link : Click Here