TCS Off Campus Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Any Degree | 2021,2022,2023 Batch | Across India | Apply Now
TCS Off Campus Recruitment 2022
– About the Company : Tata Consultancy Services is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India with its largest campus located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. As of February 2021, TCS is the largest IT services company in the world by market capitalisation.
TCS is the second largest Indian company by market capitalisation and is among the most valuable IT services brands worldwide. In 2015, TCS was ranked 64th overall in the Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies ranking, making it both the highest-ranked IT services company and the top Indian company. As of 2018, it is ranked eleventh on the Fortune India 500 list. In April 2018, TCS became the first Indian IT company to reach $100 billion in market capitalisation and second Indian company ever (after Reliance Industries achieved it in 2007) after its market capitalisation stood at ₹6.793 trillion (equivalent to ₹7.7 trillion or US$100 billion in 2020) on the Bombay Stock Exchange.
TCS Off Campus Recruitment 2022 Details :
TCS NQT is schedule to hire TCS (2021/2022/2023 ) for Any Degree. The detailed eligibility and application process for TCS Off Campus Drive 2022 are discussed below.
|Salary/CTC||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||15 December 2022|
|Test Date||25 December 2022|
TCS NQT Exam Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria :
- Course: 2 Year Full-Time MBA / MMS / PGDBA / PGDM / Course – Marketing / Finance / Operations / Supply Chain Management / Information Technology / General Management / Business Analytics / Project Management and related disciplines.
- Percentage: Minimum aggregate (aggregate of all subjects in all semesters) of 60% or above in each of ‘Class 10th, Class 12th, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and/or Post Graduation examination which includes successful completion of final year / semester.
- Background: B.Tech / BE prior to MBA is a mandatory pre-requisite for candidates to qualify under the selection process.
- Batch: Students completing their Post Graduation in 2023 are eligible.
- Work Experience: Candidates with prior work experience of up to 2 years are eligible to apply for the TCS MBA Hiring Process.
- Backlogs: Only one backlog is permitted for the candidates from the 2023 year of passing, however all pending backlogs should be completed within the stipulated course duration.
- Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any. Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
- Course Types: Only Full-Time courses will be considered (Part Time / Correspondence courses will not be considered).
- Candidates who have completed their Secondary and / or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full-time.
- Age: – Minimum age – 18 years and Maximum age – 28 years.
Test Pattern :
Test provider: TCS iON is the test provider for TCS MBA Hiring process.
Test Pattern: The duration of the Assessment is 90 mins and is split under the below 3 sections:
- Verbal Aptitude
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Business Aptitude
Registration Link for TCS Mega Off Campus Drive 2023
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in TCS Virtual Recruitment 2023 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Step 1: Log on to NextStep Portal
Registration Link : Click here
Step 2. Register and apply for the TCS MBA Hiring YoP 2023
Scenario A. If you are a registered user, kindly login and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on “Apply For Drive”
Scenario B. If you are a new user, kindly click on Register Now, choose category as “IT” and proceed to fill your details. Submit your application form and click on “Apply For Drive”
Step 3. Select your mode of test (In-Centre or Remote) and click on Apply
Please note, no further changes would be permitted once the above selection is done