TCS NQT 2023 Placement Recruitment | TCS NQT Campus Drive 2022 | Registration Started | Various Roles | Apply Now
TCS NQT 2023 Placement Recruitment – About the Company : Tata Consultancy Services is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India with its largest campus located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. As of February 2021, TCS is the largest IT services company in the world by market capitalisation.
TCS is the second largest Indian company by market capitalisation and is among the most valuable IT services brands worldwide. In 2015, TCS was ranked 64th overall in the Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies ranking, making it both the highest-ranked IT services company and the top Indian company. As of 2018, it is ranked eleventh on the Fortune India 500 list. In April 2018, TCS became the first Indian IT company to reach $100 billion in market capitalisation and second Indian company ever (after Reliance Industries achieved it in 2007) after its market capitalisation stood at ₹6.793 trillion (equivalent to ₹7.7 trillion or US$100 billion in 2020) on the Bombay Stock Exchange.
TCS NQT 2023 Placement Recruitment Details :
TCS NQT is schedule to hire TCS National Qualifier Test ( TCS NQT 2018/2019/2020/2021/2022 ) for B.E/M.E/Any Degree/Diploma. The detailed eligibility and application process for TCS NQT Off Campus Drive 2022 are discussed below.
|Test||National Qualifier Test (NQT)|
|Batch||Any Batch Passouts (2018/2019/2020/2021/2022/2023 )|
|Salary||upto 19 LPA|
TCS NQT Exam Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria :
- UG, PG and Diploma students in their pre-final and final year
- Students with any degree and specialisation/discipline
- Freshers with less than 2 years of experience
TCS NQT Recruitment Drive / About the TCS NQT Test 2023 :
- Conducted online (at Home) and physical (In-Centre)
- Two-year validity of NQT Score
- Apply for any entry-level role in any corporate with the NQT Score
TCS National Qualifier Test (NQT)/Selection Pattern :
The test will have 92 questions that have to be answered in 180 minutes.
- Verbal Ability (24 questions)-30 Minutes
- Reasoning Ability(30 Questions)-50 Minutes
- Numerical Ability(26 Questions)-40 Minutes
- Programming Logic(10 Question)-15 Minutes (Optional)
- Coding(2 Question)-45 Minutes (Optional)
Journey to a Dream Job
- Step 1: Register
- Step 2: Buy TCS NQT Variant
- Step 3: Take the test
- Step 4: Get a benchmark score with a validity of 2 years
- Step 5: Access unlimited job openings
What are the next steps after getting NQT Score :
- You can apply to any company that recognises the NQT score and indicate your NQT registration number and score in the job application form of that company.
- Depending on the NQT score you have secured, you can apply to companies and job roles that accept such level of NQT scores.
- You can view the list of corporates (will be updated shortly) who have acknowledged the National Qualifier Test (NQT) Score on the product webpage.
Brands that Acknowledge TCS NQT *
- TATA ELXSI
- Titan Company
- Publicis Sapient
- Future Generali
- TeamLease Digital
- Digital Nirvana
- WhiteHat Jr
- HDFC Sales
- Binary Semantics
- ITC Infotech
- TVS Motor
- iOPEX Technologies
- UST Global
- Planetspark & Many More
Registration Link for TCS NQT Mega Off Campus Drive 2023
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in TCS NQT Virtual Recruitment 2023 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Registration Link : Click here
Step by step procedure to apply for TCS NQT:
Following is the step-by-step process to register for “TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)”:
- Step 1: Click on “REGISTER NOW” button on the “TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)” page.
- Step 2: Log in with your TCS iON Digital Learning Hub credentials, if you are an existing user.OR:
Sign up if you are a new user by clicking on “Create Account”, and enter all the required details. Once you have completed the sign up process, you can proceed with the TCS NQT registration process.
- Step 3: Fill in all the required details once the registration page opens.
- Step 4: Click on “Submit” to complete the registration.
- Step 4: You will receive a successful registration message on your registered email ID/mobile number.
- Step 5: You can view the registration details from ‘View Details’ on the “TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)” page, and if required, edit your “Registration Form” on or before the registration closure date.