TCS BPS Freshers Recruitment 2023 | Any graduates | 2023 Batch | Across India | Apply Now
TCS BPS Freshers Recruitment 2023 – About the Company : Tata Consultancy Services is an Indian multinational technology company that specializes in information technology services and consulting, headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and operates in 149 locations across 46 countries.
TCS BPS Freshers Recruitment 2023 Details :
TCS India schedule to hire Freshers for Any Degree. The detailed eligibility and application process for TCS Off Campus Drive 2022 are discussed below.
Company Name: Tata Consulting Services
|Test||TCS BPS Hiring|
|Job Role||Back Office Operations (Data Processing)|
|Qualification||B.Com, BA, BAF, BBI, BBA, BBM, BMS, BSc, BCA, BCS, B.Pharm, M.Pharm|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||20 January 2023|
|Test Date||3 February 2023|
About TCS BPS
- TCS BPS is opening its gates for Arts, Commerce & Science graduates
- 2023 Batch
- Opportunity to be part of TCS’ fastest-growing units – Cognitive Business Operations (CBO), Banking and Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI), and Life Sciences in various enriching roles that amplify their career growth.
TCS Off Campus Drive Eligibility Criteria :
- Courses & Discipline: 2023 Year of Passing Graduates from Arts, Commerce & Science Streams. BCom, BA, BSc (Except IT & CS), BBA, BBM, BMS, BAF, BBI from a recognized university / college.
- Course Types: Only full-time courses will be considered (part-time / correspondence courses will not be considered). Candidates who have completed their Secondary and / or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full-time
- Highest Qualification: Candidates should have completed the course in the stipulated course duration (i.e. No extended education – 3 years course should have been completed in the stipulated 3 years time only)
- Backlogs / Arrears / ATKT: Only one backlog is permitted for the candidates from the 2023 year of passing, however all pending backlogs should be cleared within the stipulated course duration.
- Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any in the TCS Application Form. Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education
- Work Experience: Any experience before graduation or any part-time experience is not required and hence will not be considered relevant for the recruitment process.
- Age: Minimum age – 18 years and Maximum age – 28 years
About the Test:
Test Duration – 65 minutes
|Section Name||Number of Questions||Duration(minutes)|
Application Process for TCS BPS Hiring :
Step 1. Register and complete the application form on TCS NextStep portal. Status of your application should be ‘Application Received’.
Keep your CT/DT ID handy and update the same on the link provided in step 2.
Scenario A: In case you already have CT/DT ID, kindly log on to TCS Next Step Portal and complete the application form.
Scenario B: If you are a new user, kindly log on to TCS Next Step Portal. Click on ‘Register Now’, choose category as ‘BPS’, proceed to fill your details and submit your application form.
Step 2. As the final step, apply for TCS BPS Hiring. This is a mandatory step.
Please Note: Multiple entries from a single candidate will lead to disqualification.
Registration Link for TCS Off Campus Drive 2023
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in TCS Recruitment 2022 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Registration Link : Click here