Tata Power Mega Off Campus Drive 2022 | Graduate Engineer Trainee | 6.65 LPA | Any Degree | Apply Online
Tata Power Mega Off Campus Drive 2022 – About the Company : Tata Power Limited is an Indian electric utility company based in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India and is part of the Tata Group. The core business of the company is to generate, transmit and distribute electricity. With an installed electricity generation capacity of 10,577 MW, it is India’s largest integrated power company. Tata Power has been ranked 3rd in 2017 Responsible Business Rankings developed by IIM Udaipur. In February 2017, Tata Power became the first Indian company to ship over 1 GW solar modules.
Tata Power Mega Off Campus Drive 2022 Details :
Tata Power is schedule to hire Graduate Engineer Trainee for B.E/B.Tech. The detailed eligibility and application process for Tata Power Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2022 are discussed below.
Company Name: Tata Power
|Job Role :||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Package :||6.65 LPA|
Tata Power Recruitment Drive Eligibility Criteria :
- We are looking for candidates who are currently in the final year of MBA in Supply Chain Management and graduation in B.E. / B.Tech. in Electrical / Mechanical / Civil.
- 60% above throughout SSC, HSC, Graduation and PGPM/MBA
- The applicant must not have any active backlogs (uncleared exams)
- The applicant should have completed all academic courses (Under Graduation/ Post Graduation) within the stipulated tenure of course (e.g.: B.A./ B.Com./ B.Sc. in 3 year or B.E./ B. Tech. in 4 years, and MBA/ PGDM in 2 years)
- Candidate should be willing to travel and be posted anywhere in India at office, plant, project site location etc
- Candidate to be declared medically fit by Company CMO
- Active Listening
- Problem Solving Computers and Electronics
- Critical Thinking
- Customer and Personal Service
- Deductive Reasoning
- Design Engineering and Technology
- Flexibility of Closure
- Information Ordering
Tata Power Off Campus Drive/Responsibilities :
- Work on technology platforms for internal as well as customer facing applications (eg. SAP, .Net, Documentum, Java, Angular, SQL, Analytics, Python, Wrench)
- Project management methodologies for planning and delivering solutions
- Maintain and provide support for existing internal as well as customer facing applications
- Develop solutions/applications for emerging business needs
- Adhere to prevalent Information Security policies.
Registration Link for Tata Power Recruitment Drive 2022
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in Tata Power Recruitment 2022 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Registration Link : Click here