Tata Communications Off Campus Drive 2021 | Jr. Service Engineering | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech | Apply Online
Tata Communications Off Campus Drive 2021 – About the Company : Tata Communications is an Indian telecommunications company that provides services in Network Services, Internet Services, Network Security, and Data Center Services. The company is headquartered in Pune. Tata Communications Limited is an Indian telecommunications company previously known as Videsh Sanchar Nigam Limited. It was previously under the ownership of Department of Telecommunications, Ministry of Communications, of the Government of India.
Tata Communications Recruitment 2021 Details :
Tata Communications is schedule to hire Jr. Service Engineering for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech Batch graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process for Tata Communications Off Campus Drive 2021 are discussed below.
Company Name : Tata Communications
- Job Role : Jr. Team Member – Service Engineering
- Location : Chennai
- Experience : 0-2 Years
- Education : B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
- Last Date : ASAP
Tata Communications Mega Off Campus Eligibility Criteria :
- A candidate should have B.E/M.E/B.Tech/M.Tech
- Experience: 0-2 years
- Education: Engineer
- Checks for problems in existing systems and modifies work processes following defined procedures.
- The operational role is responsible for achieving day-to-day objectives.
- Works under the direct supervision
Tata Communications Mega Campus Drive/Job details :
- Responsible for all aspects of engineering activities and personnel within the Network and Services team related to Voice, Mobile, and Video services activities
- Ensuring all engineering projects, initiatives, and processes under purview are in conformance with the organization’s policies, procedures, budgets, and objectives.
- The team identifies key engineering initiatives based on customer requirements, network requirements, new applications, and services and assesses the technical/infrastructure feasibility with the products team.
- Also responsible for product evaluation, solution designing, and testing and roll-out plan for existing and new services
- Evaluate vendors for outsourcing requirements.
- Define resolution mechanism to prevent recurrence of escalations.
- Discuss requirements with Product groups, in conjunction with Sales teams, for complex requirements and provide inputs around the feasibility of solution and solution alternatives.
- Assess capital investment on the infrastructure required and share CAPEX for approval with BU and FPA.
- Review results of an audit conducted by the team on the health of the network and plan corrective action plans to improve network efficiency.
- The function engages with regulatory bodies like TRAI to monitor and discuss compliances and requirements for existing and new services.
- Review utilization and capacity trends along with sales forecast and evaluate and plan network augmentation projects.
Registration Link for Tata Communications Off Campus Drive 2021
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in Tata Communications Off Campus Recruitment 2021 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Registration Link : Click Here