Tata Communications Freshers Off Campus Drive 2021 | Engineer – Platform Planning & Design | Graduate | Apply Now
Tata Communications Freshers Off Campus Drive 2021 – About the Company : Tata Communications is an Indian telecommunications company that provides services in Network Services, Internet Services, Network Security, and Data Center Services. The company is headquartered in Pune. Tata Communications Limited is an Indian telecommunications company previously known as Videsh Sanchar Nigam Limited. It was previously under the ownership of Department of Telecommunications, Ministry of Communications, of the Government of India.
Tata Communications Freshers Off Campus Drive 2021 Details :
Tata Communications is schedule to hire Engineer – Platform Planning & Design for Graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process for Tata Communications Off Campus Drive 2021 are discussed below.
Company Name : Tata Communications
Job Role : Engineer – Platform Planning & Design
Location : Pune
Experience : 0-4 Years
Education : Engineering
Last Date : ASAP
Tata Communications Mega Off Campus Eligibility Criteria :
- A candidate should have Engineer
- 0-4 years of work experience
- An operational role is responsible for delivering results that have a direct impact on the achievement of results within Platform Planning and Design.
- Works under direct supervision.
- Able to identify problems and provide inputs to improve, change or adapt existing methods and techniques drawing from personal experiences and feedback.
- Actively acquires more complex skills, techniques, operating practices, knowledge of abstract concepts in order to progress toward full proficiency in the field of specialization.
- Has skills and knowledge that will allow them to adapt to effectively deal with unfamiliar issues, challenges, problems within their field of specialization.
Join Telegram for Latest Jobs Notifications
Tata Communications Mega Campus Drive/Job details :
- Responsible for the strategic planning and design of telecom infrastructure and/or network components.
- Analyses the short-term and/or long-term network capacity needs for current and future network requirements.
- This includes technology and network planning across multiple layers, the introduction of new technologies into the network for new services, and/or better network efficiency.
- Designs the network architecture and performs technical analysis of software, hardware, and network systems, systems engineering for front-end processors, multiplexes, LAN/WAN communications, network nodes, switches, and various transmission systems.
- Analyses traffic flows and trends, route planning, network optimization, routing solutions, and forecast of traffic.
- Has knowledge of IP routers, switches, fiber optic connections, microwave wireless transmission, 2G/3G/4G, DSL and radio frequency systems, etc.
- Also responsible for equipment planning via RFP while working along with the commercial team.
Follow Us on Facebook for Instant Jobs Notifications
Registration Link for Tata Communications Off Campus Drive 2021
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in Tata Communications Off Campus Recruitment 2021 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Registration Link : Click Here