Syniverse Recruitment Drive 2022 | Software Analyst | 9 LPA | BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc | Apply Now
Syniverse Recruitment Drive 2022 – About the Company : Syniverse is a telecommunications company based in the United States. It was founded in 1987 as a GTE business unit called GTE Telecommunications Services Inc.
The company’s global headquarters are in Tampa, Florida, and it has regional headquarters in Costa Rica, Argentina, Dubai, Luxembourg and Hong Kong.
Syniverse was established in 1987 as a GTE business unit, GTE Telecommunication Services Inc. (GTE TSI). Soon after, the company launched voice clearing, settlement and exchange, post-call validation, and message rating services. During the following years, it established several call delivery, fraud and roaming products. In 1993, it developed the first wireless SS7 network to support intelligent network-based services.
Syniverse Recruitment Drive 2022 Details :
Syniverse is schedule to hire Software Analyst for Any Degree. The detailed eligibility and application process for Syniverse Off Campus Drive 2022 are discussed below.
Company : Syniverse
|Job Role||Software Analyst|
|Batch||2020 & 2021|
Syniverse Recruitment Drive Eligibility Criteria :
- A Candidate should have BE/B Tech (0r) PG: MSc (Comp Sci)/ MCA.
- 2020 & 2021 pass out with no standing backlog
- Strong Java programming skills with a sound understanding of OOPS & Data Structures.
- A good understanding of Unix, Shell Scripting, RDBMS concepts, PL/SQL
- A desire to learn new skills, domains, and practices.
Syniverse Off Campus Drive 2022/Job Description :
- Familiarity with web framework, RESTful APIs, No-SQL DB
- An understanding of Hadoop and its ecosystem
- An understanding of networking, telephony systems and related protocols
- Candidates selected for the interview must present an overview of their final year project
Registration Link for Syniverse Virtual Off Campus Drive 2022
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in Syniverse Recruitment 2022 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Registration Link : Click here