SSC CGL Mega Recruitment 2022 | Combined Graduate Level Exam | Group “B” and Group “C” | Any Degree | Apply Now
SSC CGL Mega Recruitment 2022 – About the Company : Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an organisation under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices
This commission is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) which consists of Chairman, two Members and a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations. His post is equivalent to the level of Additional Secretary to the Government of India.
The Estimates committee in the Parliament recommended the setting up of a Service Selection Commission in its 47th report (1967–68) for conducting examinations to recruit lower categories of posts. Later, in the Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms, on 4 November 1975 Government of India constituted a commission called Subordinate Service Commission. On 26 September 1977, Subordinate Services Commission was renamed as Staff Selection Commission. The functions of Staff Selection Commission were redefined by The Government of India through Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and on 21 May 1999. Then the new constitution and functions of Staff Selection Commission (SSC) came into effect from 1 June 1999. Every year SSC conducts the SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination for recruiting non-gazetted officers to various government jobs.
SSC CGL Mega Recruitment 2022 Details :
SSC is schedule to hire Group “B” and Group “C” for Any Degree. The detailed eligibility and application process for SSC Recruitment 2021 are discussed below.
|Exam Name||SSC-CGL Combined Graduate Level Exam|
|Job Roles||Group “B” and Group “C”|
|Total Vacancies||10,000+ (Expected)|
|Salary||Pay Level 4 to 8|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||23 January 2022|
SSC Recruitment Drive Eligibility Criteria :
Assistant Audit Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer :
- Essential: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute
- Desirable: Chartered Accountant or cost & Management Accountant or Company Secretary or Masters I Commerce or Masters in Business Studies or Masters in Business Administration (Finance) or Masters in Business Economics.
Junior Statistical Officer:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% Mark Mathematics at 12th standard level. OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
Statistical Investigator Grade-II:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects from a recognized University or Institute. The candidates must have studied Statistics as a subject in all the three years of the graduation course
All other Posts: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
Note: The candidates appearing in the final year of their graduation can also apply, however, they must possess Essential qualification on or before 01.01.2020
For Group “B”:
|Assistant Audit Officer||Indian Audit & Accounts Depart|
|Assistant Accounts Officer||Indian Audit & Accounts Depart|
Age Limit: Not exceeding 30 years.
Pay Level-7 (Rs 44900 to 142400):
|Assistant Section Officer||Central Secretariat Service|
|Assistant Section Officer||Intelligence Bureau|
|Assistant Section Officer||Ministry of Railway|
|Assistant Section Officer||Ministry of External Affairs|
|Assistant Section Officer||AFHQ|
|Assistant||Other Ministries/Departments/ Organizations|
|Assistant||Other Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations|
|Assistant Section Officer||Other Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations|
|Inspector of Income Tax||CBDT|
|Inspector (Central Excise)||CBIC|
|Inspector (Preventive Officer)|
|Assistant Enforcement Officer||Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue|
|Sub Inspector||Central Bureau of Investigation|
|Inspector Posts||Department of Post|
|Inspector||Central Bureau of Narcotics|
- For Assistant Officers/Inspector: 18-30 Years
- For Assistant Section Officer/Assistant/Sub Inspector: 20-30 Years
- For Assistant Enforcement Officer: Up to 30 Years
- For Asst Section Officer/Inspector of Income Tax/Inspector: Not exceeding 30 years
Pay Level-6 (Rs 35400 to 112400):
|Assistant||Other Ministries/ Departments/|
|Assistant/Superintendent||Other Ministries/ Departments/|
|Divisional Accountant||Offices under C&AG|
|Sub Inspector||National Investigation Agency (NIA)|
|Junior Statistical Officer||M/o Statistics & Programme Implementation.|
|Statistical Investigator Grade-II||Registrar General of India|
Age Limit(as on 01.01.2022):
- For Sub Inspector: Up to 30 years
- For Junior Statistical Officer: Up to 32 years
- For Assistant/ Statistical Investigator/ Assistant/ Superintendent/ Divisional Accountant: Not exceeding 30 years
For Group “C”:
Pay Level-5 (Rs 29200 to 92300):
|Auditor||Offices under C&AG|
|Auditor||Other Ministry/ Departments|
|Auditor||Offices under CGDA|
|Accountant||Offices under C&AG|
|Other Ministry/ Departments|
Age Limit: 18-27 years for all above post
Pay Level-4 (Rs 25500 to 81100):
Assistant/ Upper Division Clerks
|Central Govt. Offices/|
Ministries other than
|Sub-Inspector||Central Bureau of|
|Dte. Gen Border Road|
Age Limit: 18-27 years for all above post
SSC CGL 2022 – Selection Process:
SSC CGL selection process will be on the basis of the overall performance of candidates in Tier-I, Tier-II, Tier-III Exams and Tier-IV. Tier-I & Tier-II are computer-based exams and Tier-III are Descriptive Method. The detailed process is given below.
Tier-I: Computer Based Examination
This Exam consists of 100 questions for 200 Marks. The total time duration is 60 minutes.
|General Intelligence Reasoning (25 Q)||50|
|General Awareness (25 Q)||50|
|Quantitative Aptitude (25 Q)||50|
|English Comprehension (25 Q)||50|
Tier-II: Computer Based Examination
This examination conducted for 120 minutes
|Paper-I Quantitative Abilities(100 Q)||200|
|Paper-II English Language & Comprehension(200 Q)||200|
|Paper-III Statistics (100 Q)||200|
|Paper-IV General Studies(Finance and Economics) (100 Q)||200|
Tier-III: Pen and Paper Mode (Descriptive paper)
This examination is conducted for 60 minutes.
|Pen and Paper mode||Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi (writing of Essays/ Precis/ Letter/ Applications etc.)||100|
Tier-IV (Skill Test):
In the Tier-IV, Computer Proficiency Test and Data Entry Skill Test will be conducted.
Application Fees: Rs. 100/-
Note: No application fees for Women/SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Service
Mode of Payment: Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
Registration Link for SSC Recruitment Drive 2021
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in SSC Recruitment 2021 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Registration Link : Click Here
Important Dates for SSC CGL 2022:
- Date for submission of online applications: 23.12.2021 to 23.01.2022
- Last date for receipt of application: 23.01.2022 (23:30)
- Last date for making online fee payment: 25.01.2022 (23:30)
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 26.01.2022 (23:30)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 27.02.20212
- Dates of Examination (CBE): April 2022