Persistent Systems Off Campus Drive 2021 | Trainee | Any Degree | Across India | Apply Now
Persistent Systems Off Campus Drive 2021 – About the Company : Persistent Systems is an Indian multinational technology services company which was incorporated on 16 May 1990 as Persistent Systems Private Limited. Persistent Systems is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange.
Shares in the company were listed on the National Stock Exchange of India in March 2010. The operations of Nagpur-based Infospectrum India Private, an outsourced private development of US company Infospectrum, were taken over by Persistent in February 2011.
The company organizes an annual hackathon called Semicolons for its employees. The company also organizes IBM’s Call for Code hackathon at its Goa, Nagpur and Pune offices.
Persistent Systems Off Campus Drive 2021 Details :
Persistent Systems is schedule to hire Trainee for Any Degree. The detailed eligibility and application process for Persistent Systems Recruitment 2021 are discussed below.
Company Name : Persistent Systems
|Year of Passing||2021|
|Job Location||Pune, Nagpur, Bengaluru|
Persistent Systems Recruitment Drive Eligibility Criteria :
- A Candidate should have BCA 2021 Batch pass out students
- Year of Passing- 2021
- Percentage criteria : need to have 60 % throughout in academics (10th-60%, 12th -60% & BCA-60%)
- Date of Joining: Jan ’22 last week (Note- The date of joining is tentative as there could be some anticipated delay during the hiring process)
Persistent Systems Off Campus Drive 2021/Required Skills :
- Strong in Compute administration. Solid understanding on Storage / Virtualization
- Good team player
- Awareness of ITIL Framework
- Demonstrates willingness to learn new technologies.
- Ability to understand IT Infrastructure
- Ability to solve technical problems in a correct and timely fashion
- Writes technical documents/emails (audience: peers and immediate manager)
- Should be able to explains own work in client/colleague’s telecommunication
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent customer orientation
- Analytical skills and Innovative and Individual contributor.
Persistent Systems Recruitment 2021/Selection process :
Overall hiring process will include the below. The details in terms of the test construct would be shared soon with the dates.
- Step 1: Persistent Qualifier Test- Objective + Subjective
- Step 2: Persistent Technical + HR Assessment
- Step 3: Offer Roll out
- Step 4: Tentative Date of Joining- Immediate in Jan ‘22
- First year Salary : Trainee INR 16000 to 18000/- Per month
- Second Year Salary : INR 2.66 LPA Associate Software Engineer
This position expects selects to work in rotational shift – and shift allowance will be paid to select candidates.
Registration Link for Persistent Systems Recruitment Drive 2021
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in Persistent Systems Mega Recruitment 2021 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Registration Link : Click Here