Opentext Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Associate Technical Support Specialist | BE/ B.Tech/B.Sc/CSE/IT/ECE/BCA | 2019 – 2021 Batch | Apply Now
Opentext Recruitment 2022 – About the Company : As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management. Our growing team is mapping the future of Information Management, and we continue to make new discoveries that expand its boundaries. Join us and be part of a winning team, where the opportunities for your career are limitless. From its innovative start as a research project by University of Waterloo professors in 1991, OpenText has grown into a global company with offices in more than 35 countries. Our high- performance culture has forged our growth and is an excellent fit for people looking to push themselves to learn and do more.
Opentext Recruitment 2021 Details :
Opentext is schedule to hire Associate Technical Support Specialist for Graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process for Opentext Off Campus Drive 2021 are discussed below.
Company Name : Opentext
|Job Role||Associate Technical Support Specialist|
|Education||BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – Computers/ Electronics Engineering; BCA|
|Experience||0 – 2 year’s|
|Package :||3 LPA+|
Opentext Mega Off Campus Eligibility Criteria :
- 0 -2 years previous experience working within a technical support environment
- University/College degree within a related discipline or equivalent work experience
- Solid foundation working with Windows OS and Outlook
- Experience working with enterprise database product and technology as well as an understanding of SQL
- Experience in analyzing or debugging (Windows -logs, Java debugging, Browser debugging).
- Previous experience configuring HTTP and application servers
- Understanding of Networking and network technology
- Basic knowledge of MS Exchange and SharePoint would be an asset
- Basic Networking knowledge (TCP/IP, HTTP/s, Firewalls).
- Strong desire to provide exceptional customer support efficiently with a high focus on first call resolution
- Proven experience working in a fluid environment that is ever growing and changing
- Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize work effectively
- Positive attitude, patience, understanding, dedication and commitment
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to grasp concepts quickly and have a thirst for knowledge.
Opentext Mega Campus Drive/Responsibilities :
- Representing the client, acting as first point of contact for all technical inquiries regarding E-docs and its integration into external environments.
- Utilizing exceptional written and verbal communication skills while supporting customers via telephone, email, or web chat, while demonstrating a high level of customer focus and empathy
- Meet established service delivery guidelines and key performance indicators that are measured through customer satisfaction surveys, phone based activities, and schedule adherence.
- Show an understanding of the customer environment and product enabling resolution of complex technical issues and providing alternative support options which may not be related to the products directly.
- Act as a key point of contact for customers follow up and incident management, while maintaining ITSM with updates and resolution.
- Collaborating on cross-team and cross-product technical issues with a variety of resources including development to document software defects and customer suggestions.
- Contributing to the knowledge base by authoring and editing articles to share current information with team members.
- Using professional/technical knowledge, guided by known practices and established precedents, make decisions within defined parameters to impact schedules and deliverables of the project/function.
- Work under general guidance with results reviewed periodically, seeking approval from others on matters outside of job or role as needed.
- Participate in problem-solving usually pertinent to project deliverables and requiring the analysis of several factors.
- Solutions are determined within broadly defined methods and techniques and may require the application of specific professional/technical knowledge to develop solutions.
Registration Link for Opentext Off Campus Drive 2021
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in Opentext Off Campus Recruitment 2021 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Registration Link : Click Here