Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2021 | Junior Assistant | Apply Online
Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2021 – About the Company : The Oil India Limited was found on 18 February 1959, and the headquarters are Duliajan, Assam and India. Mr Utpal Bora is the chairman and MD of the company. It is owned by the government of India. It is an oil & gas industry with the product of petroleum, natural gas and other petrochemicals.
Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2021 Details :
Oil India Ltd is schedule to hire Junior Assistant for Diploma. The detailed eligibility and application process for Oil India Ltd Off Campus Recruitment 2021 are discussed below.
Company Name : Oil India Ltd
Qualification : Diploma
Experience : Freshers
Total Vacancies : 120
Salary : Rs.26,600 – 90,000/-
Job Location : Duliajan
Last Date : 15 August 2021
Oil India Ltd Recruitment Drive Eligibility Criteria :
- A candidate should have Passed 10+2 in any stream from Government Recognized Board/ University with 40% marks. Passed Diploma/Certificate in Computer Application of minimum 06 (six) months duration and should be fully conversant with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power point, etc.
Age Limit :
- General – Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 30 Years
- SC/ST – Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 35 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) – Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 33 Years
- SC: 08 Posts
- ST: 14 Posts
- OBC(NCL): 32 Posts
- EWS: 12 Posts
- UR: 54 Posts
Oil India Ltd Mega Recruitment/Selection Process :
- Only those candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement/notification as on the crucial date will be called for the Computer Based Test (CBT).
- The selection process shall consist of a Computer Based Test (CBT) wherein the qualifying marks will be minimum 40% marks for SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities and minimum 50% marks for others.
- Candidates will be called for Computer Based Test (CBT) only on the basis of their declaration in the completed online application form.
- The question paper for Computer Based Test (CBT) will consist of 3 (three) sections as detailed hereunder viz. (A) English Language & General Knowledge/Awareness with some questions on Oil India Limited; (B) Reasoning, Arithmetic/Numerical & Mental Ability and (C) Relevant Technical Knowledge in the course curriculum depending on the post. Accordingly, the Computer Based Test (CBT) will assess the candidates on the following parameters and distribution of marks:
- The Computer Based Test (CBT) will comprise of questions in the multiple choice questions (MCQ) format
and will include questions for testing the requisite skills i.e. proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- There will be no negative marking in the Computer Based Test (CBT). The Computer Based Test (CBT) will be bilingual i.e. English & Assamese. The total duration of the Computer Based Test (CBT) will be 02 (two) hours.
|Section /Part||Parameters||Percentage of|
|A||English Language & General Knowledge /Awareness and Questions on Oil India Limited.||20%|
|B||Reasoning, Arithmetic/Numerical & Mental Ability||20%|
|C||Domain or Relevant Technical Knowledge:|
Questions will be based on the qualification prescribed for the post and commensurate with the level of the post.
Application Fees :
- For General/OBC candidate(s): Rs.200/-
- No fee for SC/ST/EWS/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities/Ex-Servicemen candidate(s)
Registration Link for Oil India Ltd Mega Recruitment 2021
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2021 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Registration Link : Click here