Nokia Mega Off Campus Drive | Software Developer | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech | Apply Online
Nokia Mega Off Campus Drive – About the Company : Nokia Corporation is a Finnish multinational telecommunications, information technology, and consumer electronics company, founded in 1865. Nokia’s headquarters are in Espoo, Finland, in the greater Helsinki metropolitan area. At Nokia, we create technology that helps the world act together.
As a trusted partner for critical networks, we are committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed, and cloud networks. We create value with intellectual property and long-term research, led by the award-winning Nokia Bell Labs.
Adhering to the highest standards of integrity and security, we help build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
Nokia Mega Off Campus Drive Details :
Nokia is schedule to hire Software Developer for Graduate. The detailed eligibility and application process for Nokia Recruitment 2022 are discussed below.
Company : Nokia
Job Role : Software Developer, Digital Trust
Location : Bangalore
Education : B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Experience : 0-3 Years
Last date : ASAP
Nokia Recruitment Drive Eligibility Criteria :
- A Candidate should have Bachelor´s degree or equivalent experience required, Candidates with degree in a technical field (CS, EE, etc.) will be more relevant, Master´s is a plus
- At least 0-3 years of experience in the software development industry
- Good understanding of object-oriented design, data structures, and algorithms
- Good knowledge of Java, Java APIs, J2EE/Jboss, SQL database (MariaDB)
- Good in scripting languages (e.g., Bash/Shell scripting, Perl, Python, etc.)
- Knowledge of unit tests automation tools (Junit, Jenkins)
- Knowledge in Docker, OpenStack, Kubernetes, Helm, Containerized Applications, Microservices.
Nokia Off Campus Drive/Job Responsibilities :
- Design and/or test and execute integration, operation and deployment of security solutions; requiring knowledge in multiple technical areas, i.e. security, cloud and radio access network domain.
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary
Registration Link for Nokia Off Campus 2022
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in Nokia Mega Recruitment 2022 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Registration Link : Click Here