NLC Mega Recruitment 2022 | Graduate Executive Trainee | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc | Apply Online
NLC Mega Recruitment 2022 – About the Company : Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited ( NLC ) is a Navaratna Government of India Enterprise. It is founded in 1956 and it was inaugurated by the first Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru. It is the fossil fuel mining sector in India and thermal power generation. It manually produces about 30 million tonne lignite from opencast mines at Neyveli. This lignite is used in the pithead thermal power station to produce electricity.
NLC Mega Recruitment 2022 Details :
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited( NLC ) is schedule to hire Graduate Executive Trainee for Any Degree. The detailed eligibility and application process for Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited( NLC ) Recruitment 2022 are discussed below.
Company Name : Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC )
|Job Role||Graduate Executive Trainee|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Sc|
|Salary||Rs.50,000 – 1,60,000/ month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||11 April 2022|
Join Telegram for Latest Jobs Notifications
NLC Recruitment Drive Eligibility Criteria :
Graduate Executive Trainee :
- Mechanical : Full Time / Part Time Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical & Production Engineering
- Electrical (EEE) : Full Time / Part Time Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering/Electrical & Electronics Engineering/Power Engineering
- Civil : Full Time / Part Time Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering/Civil & Structural Engineering.
- Control & Instrumentation : Full Time / Part Time Bachelor degree in Instrumentation Engineering/Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering/Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Computer : Full Time / Part Time Bachelor degree in Computer Science Engineering/Computer Engineering/Information Technology
(or) Full Time/ Part Time PG Degree in Computer Applications.
- Mining : Full Time / Part Time Bachelor degree in Mining Engineering
- Geology : Full Time / Part Time M. Tech. Geology (or) M. Sc. Geology.
- Chemical : Full Time / Part-Time Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering.
- Industrial Engineering : Full Time / Part-Time Bachelor Degree in Industrial Engineering or Degree in Engineering with Industrial Engineering as elective subject.
Upper Age Limit (as on 01.03.2022) :
- General / EWS : 30 years
- OBC (NCL) : 33 years
- SC : 35 years
- ST : 35 years
Total Vacancies: 300 Posts
|Discipline||Number Of Posts For Thermal Power Stations & Renewable Energy||Number Of Posts For Mines & Allied Services||TOTAL|
|Control & Instrumentation||5||–||5|
|TOTAL||127 posts||173 posts||300 posts|
- The payscale for the above mentioned post of Graduate Executive Trainee is Rs.50,000 – 1,60,000/ month
NLC Recruitment 2022/Selection Process :
- Applicants meeting the eligibility criteria as per the notification and qualified the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) -2022 will be shortlisted based on the merit order of marks (out of 100) scored in (GATE) – 2022, ensuring due reservation for SC / ST / OBC(NCL) / EWS / PwBD.
- Short listing of candidates for Area-1 (Thermal Power Stations & Renewable Energy) and Area-2 (Mines & Allied services) is independent based on merit order of the GATE-2022 score. Accordingly, Area wise merit list will be prepared separately for Area-1 and Area-2 based on GATE2022 score, ensuring due reservation. Candidate opted for Area-1 cannot claim selection for Area-2 or vice versa.
- In case of tie at cut-off level, (i.e.) more than one candidate scoring same marks (out of 100) at cut-off level, preference in selection shall be given to the candidate(s) having higher percentage of marks in notified qualification. If tie persists even after applying the above criterion, the Date of Birth of the candidates shall be considered as next criteria to break the tie and the senior most candidate(s) by age shall be given preference in the selection.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Document / Certificate Verification / Medical Examination.
- The list of candidates shortlisted for document / certificate verification and medical examination will be published in NLCIL website
- On successful completion of Document / Certificate Verification & Medical Examination “Offer of Appointment” will be issued to the selected candidates.
Application Fees :
- UR / EWS / OBC (NCL)candidates : Rs. 854 (Application Fees : Rs. 500; Processing Fees : Rs. 354)
- SC /ST / PwBD/ Ex-servicemen candidates : Rs. 354 (Application Fees : Exempted; Processing Fees : Rs. 354)
NOTE : The Online application portal will be active from 10:00 hours on 28/03/2022 to 17:00 hours on 11/04/2022.
Follow Us on Facebook for Instant Jobs Notifications
Registration Link for NLC Recruitment Drive 2022
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in NLC Mega Recruitment 2022 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Registration Link : Click here