NetApp Freshers Recruitment 2021 | Software Engineer | Any Degree | Apply Now
NetApp Freshers Recruitment 2021 – About the Company : NetApp, Inc. is an American hybrid cloud data services and data management company headquartered in Sunnyvale, California. It has ranked in the Fortune 500 since 2012. Founded in 1992 with an IPO in 1995, NetApp offers cloud data services for management of applications and data both online and physically.
NetApp was founded in 1992 by David Hitz, James Lau, and Michael Malcolm as Network Appliance, Inc. At the time, its major competitor was Auspex Systems. In 1994, NetApp received venture capital funding from Sequoia Capital. It had its initial public offering in 1995. NetApp thrived in the internet bubble years of the mid 1990s to 2001, during which the company grew to $1 billion in annual revenue. After the bubble burst, NetApp’s revenues quickly declined to $800 million in its fiscal year 2002. Since then, the company’s revenue has steadily climbed.
NetApp Freshers Recruitment 2021 Details :
NetApp is schedule to hire Software Engineer for Any Degree. The detailed eligibility and application process for NetApp Off Campus Recruitment 2021 are discussed below.
Company : NetApp
Job Role : Mts Software Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Experience : Freshers
Education : M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc
Last Date : ASAP
NetApp Recruitment Drive Eligibility Criteria :
- Understanding of computer systems performance concepts
- Knowledge and/or experience in computer operating systems, computer architecture, and networking
- Knowledge of data structures, multi-threading, and standard programming practices (C/C++, Python)
- Knowledge of Cloud architecture and technologies
- Knowledge of storage and file systems, systems programming, highly desirable
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
Join Telegram for Latest Jobs Notifications
NetApp Off Campus Drive 2021/Job Description :
- Create analytical and simulation models to predict the performance of different features and components of storage systems
- Evaluate design trade-offs for enhanced performance
- Tune existing designs for benchmark results and collect measurement information for future systems development.
- Find and resolve performance issues and performance regressions in the product
- Work closely with development teams to drive performance improvement agenda
- Resolve potential complex performance issues in the customer environment, if escalated from a support organization
Follow Us on Facebook for Instant Jobs Notifications
Registration Link for NetApp Recruitment Drive 2021
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in NetApp Recruitment 2021 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Registration Link : Click here