NBCC Recruitment 2021 – About the Company : NBCC (India) Limited (formerly National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited) is a blue-chip Indian government enterprise. It is under the ownership of Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs , Government of India. NBCC is headquartered in New Delhi and it has 31 regional offices across India. The Company’s present areas of operations are categorized into three main segments, i.e. (i) Project Management Consultancy (PMC), including redevelopment of government properties, (ii) Engineering, Procurement & Construction (EPC) and (iii) Real Estate Development.
NBCC acquired 100 per cent stake in Mini Ratna hospital consultancy firm Hospital Services Consultancy Corporation Limited (HSCC) from Ministry of Health and Family Welfare on 6 November 2018. The organization acquired over 51% stake in Hindustan Steelworks Construction Limited (HSCL), a PSU under the Steel Ministry in 2017.
NBCC Recruitment 2021 Details :
NBCC is schedule to hire Assistant Manager/Executive for PG/Bachelor Degree/Diploma. The detailed eligibility and application process for NBCC Off Campus Drive 2021 are discussed below.
Company Name : NBCC
Job Role : Assistant Manager/Executive
Qualification : PG/Bachelor Degree/Diploma
Total Vacancies : 02
Experience : Experienced
Salary : Rs.30,000-1,40,000/-
Job Location : Across India
Last Date : 12 August 2021
NBCC Recruitment Drive Eligibility Criteria :
Assistant Manager :
- Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Mass Communication/ Journalism/ Advertising & Public Relations of two years from Government recognized Institute/ University with 60% aggregate marks.
- 02 years experience in corporate Imaging in Public domain, In- house communication, Designing and production of Newsletters/other publications, Media Management. In- depth knowledge of print and electronic mass media as well as advertising. Candidate should have excellent command in English – both written and spoken. Candidates having knowledge and proficiency in use of Computer will be preferred.
- Bachelors Degree in Mass Communication/ Mass Media/ Journalism/ Advertising and Public Relations with 60% aggregate marks from Govt. recognized University.
- One year of relevant work experience in corporate Imaging in Public domain, In- house communication, Designing and production of Newsletters / other publications, Media Management. In- depth knowledge of print and electronic mass media as well as advertising. Candidate should have excellent command in English – both written and spoken. Candidates having knowledge and proficiency in use of Computer will be preferred.
NBCC Mega Recruitment/Age Limit :
- Assistant Manager – 30 years
- Executive – 28 years
- Assistant Manager – 01 Post
- Executive – 01 Post
- Management Trainee – Rs. 40,000 to 1,40,000/-
- Jr. Hindi Translator – Rs. 30,000 to 1,20,000/-
NBCC MT Recruitment/Selection Procedure :
- The selection will be done on the basis of Group Discussion followed by Personal Interview.
NBCC Off Campus Drive /Application Fees :
- For General – Rs.1000/-
- No fee for SC/ST/PWD.
Registration Link for NBCC Mega Recruitment 2021
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in NBCC Mega Off Campus Drive 2021 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Registration Link : Click here