Microsoft Off Campus Drive | Internship 2024 | Data Analytics Internship | All Graduates | Apply Now
Microsoft Off Campus Drive – About the Company : Microsoft is an American multinational technology company. It manufactures computer Hardware and software. It is headquartered in Redmond, Washington, the U.S.The company has more than 1,48,000+ employees worldwide. Microsoft India (R&D) Private Limited, a subsidiary of Microsoft Corporation, set up Microsoft India Development Center (MSIDC) at Hyderabad in 1998. Over the course of the past 21 plus years, we have expanded to become one of Microsoft Corporation’s largest R&D centers outside its headquarters in Redmond. MSIDC is a part of Microsoft Corporation’s strategy of global shared development, where teams across geographies collaborate to build great software and services. Our engineers in MSIDC contribute to theengineering of critical and important technologies in the above areas, thereby impacting millions of lives. Microsoft IT India (MSIT India) —located in Hyderabad —is the largest IT operations center outside of Microsoft headquarters in Redmond.
Microsoft Off Campus Drive Details :
Microsoft is schedule to hire Software Engineer for Any Degree. The detailed eligibility and application process for Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2024 are discussed below.
Company Name : Microsoft
Official Website : www.microsoft.com
Job Profile : Data Analytics Intern
Degree Required : Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Analytics, Data Science, Engineering, Computer Science, Business, Economics or a related field.
Experience Required : Fresher
CTC : 15 LPA (Expected)
Work Location : Hyderabad (Up to 50% work from home)
Microsoft Recruitment Drive Eligibility Criteria :
Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Analytics, Data Science, Engineering, Computer Science, Business, Economics or related field.
Microsoft Mega Off Campus Recruitment/Job Responsibilities :
- Assist in collecting, cleaning, and transforming data from various sources
- Perform data analysis using mathematical and statistical methods and tools
- Support in building Power BI visualizations to present data insights and recommendations
- Utilize MS Excel for data manipulation, basic analysis, and reporting tasks
- Write and execute data queries using SQL, Azure Synapse Analytics, Databricks or other data analysis programming languages.
- Document data processes, findings, and solutions
- Communicate data analysis results and recommendations to stakeholders
- Collaborate with other data analysts and team members on data projects
- Learn and apply new data technologies and best practices
Job Overview :
- Come build community, explore your passions and do your best work at Microsoft with thousands of University graduates from every corner of the world. This opportunity will allow you to bring your aspirations, talent, potential—and excitement for the journey ahead
- We are looking for a Junior Data Analyst to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for analyzing data, developing insightful reports and dashboards, and interpreting data through historical trends and patterns.
- The candidate should have a strong understanding of mathematical and statistical concepts, and should have the ability to interpret data through historical trends and patterns to perform analysis. The candidate should also have the ability to build Power BI visualizations to develop insightful reports and dashboards.
- At Microsoft, Interns work on real-world projects in collaboration with teams across the world, while having fun along the way. You’ll be empowered to build community, explore your passions and achieve your goals. This is your chance to bring your solutions and ideas to life while working on cutting-edge technology.
- Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. As employees we come together with a growth mindset, innovate to empower others, and collaborate to realize our shared goals. Each day we build on our values of respect, integrity, and accountability to create a culture of inclusion where everyone can thrive at work and beyond
Registration Link for Microsoft Off Campus Recruitment 2024
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in Microsoft Virtual Off Campus Recruitment 2024 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Registration Link : Click Here