Microland Off Campus Drive 2022 | Graduate Engineer Trainee | Any Degree | Apply Now
Microland Off Campus Drive 2022 – About the Company : Microland is an Indian technology company, headquartered in Bangalore. It was founded by Pradeep Kar. The company employs more than 4,500 workers across its offices in Asia, Australia, Europe, Middle East, and North America. The company’s services include digital networks, digital infrastructure, digital application, digital workplace, IIoT services and cybersecurity. Microland was started in Bangalore, India in August 1989 with a key focus on hardware and networking. It was founded by Pradeep Kar as a network integration company, with initial funding coming from SBI Capital Markets. Microland signed an agreement with Novell to become one of the first companies to bring network education to India. In the years between 1993 and 1997, Microland assisted in the introduction of new technologies to the Indian market, namely, Compaq, Cisco, SynOptics, and Netscape. In 1997, Microland hosted Bill Gates at a forum called ‘The Enterprise Tomorrow, Today’.
Microland Off Campus Drive 2022 Details :
Microland is schedule to hire Graduate Engineer Trainee for Any Degree. The detailed eligibility and application process for Microland Off Campus Recruitment 2022 are discussed below.
Company Name : Microland
Job Role : Graduate Engineer Trainee
Location : Bangalore/Mumbai/Pune
Experience : Freshers
Education : B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Last date : ASAP
Microland Recruitment Drive Eligibility Criteria :
- For all circuit branches a min of 60 passing percentage in 10th
- 12th and engineering with no current backlogs
- Should have graduated in the year 2020-2021
Join Telegram for Latest Jobs Notifications
Microland Freshers Recruitment 2022/Responsibilities :
- Troubleshoot IT infrastructure (Desktop, Network, Datacenter, etc) related tickets Provide solution to customer problems regarding IT Infrastructure.
- Deliver the assigned project tasks in-a-given time frame. Handle customer calls and responses.
- Collaborate with other team members to deliver tasks.
- Analyze given requirements carefully and devise solutions
- Continuously learn and improve skills as per the business need. Work independently when required.
- Carry out tasks with attention to detail and with the highest standard.
- Contribute to organization initiatives.
- Candidates who are selected will need to sign a Training indemnity agreement for a period of 24 months including the 6 months of the traineeship.
Follow Us on Facebook for Instant Jobs Notifications
Registration Link for Microland Recruitment Drive 2022
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in Microland Recruitment 202 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Registration Link : Click Here