Microchip Off Campus Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Intern | PAN India | Apply Now
Microchip Off Campus Recruitment 2023 – About the Company : Microchip Technology Inc. is a publicly-listed American corporation that manufactures microcontroller, mixed-signal, analog and Flash-IP integrated circuits. Its products include microcontrollers (PIC, dsPIC, AVR and SAM), Serial EEPROM devices, Serial SRAM devices, embedded security devices, radio frequency (RF) devices, thermal, power and battery management analog devices, as well as linear, interface and wireless solutions.
Microchip Technology offers support and resources to educators, researchers and students in an effort to increase awareness and knowledge of embedded applications. Support includes access to labs, curricula and course materials, One-on-one consultations, online resources (e.g., code examples, textbook recommendations), training at regional training centers, silicon donations, assistance finding low cost development tools, free versions of Microchip programming tools and product discounts.
Microchip Off Campus Recruitment 2023 Details :
Microchip is schedule to hire Intern for Any Degree. The detailed eligibility and application process for Microchip Recruitment 2023 are discussed below.
Company Website: www.microchip.com
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad
Last Date : ASAP
Microchip Recruitment Drive Eligibility Criteria :
- Bachelors in ECE/ EEE/ E&I/ CSE/ IT
- Hands-on programming in any one or more of the following programming languages: C, C++
- Good programming and debugging skills, Exposure to embedded systems
- Basic understanding of any of the 8-bit / 16-bit / 32-bit microcontrollers
- Knowledge on OS concepts, Bus interfaces and hardware subsystems
- Good Communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be self-motivated and able to work in a collaborative group environment
Microchip Off Campus Drive 2022/Job Responsibilities :
- As an embedded software engineer, you will be part of dynamic software teams that are involved in building Firmware / Software Libraries / Device Drivers / Applications for the next generation and existing products in diverse domains including Ethernet, PCIe and USB.
- Involve in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle as an individual contributor, right from understanding the requirements to delivering software to an end customer
- Architect software that meets the product requirements
- Create design document based on the requirements and develop Firmware / Software Libraries / Drivers / End user Applications / test applications for Microchip SoCs
- Unit test the code that you develop and create necessary test tools
- Fix bugs, optimize the system and module sustenance
- Actively take part in technical discussions, patent submissions, brainstorming and Code Reviews
- Collaborate with cross functional teams across geographical locations
Registration Link for Microchip Recruitment Drive 2023
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in Microchip Mega Recruitment 2023 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Registration Link : Click Here