Mercedes-Benz Recruitment 2021 | Graduate Engineer Trainee | B.E./B.Tech/ME/M.Tech | Apply Online
Mercedes-Benz Recruitment 2021 – About the Company : Mercedes-Benz is an automotive Luxury vehicles company. It provides products such as Automobiles Light and commercial vehicles. The company is headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany.Mercedes-Benz, commonly referred to as Mercedes, is both a German automotive brand and, from late 2019 onwards, a subsidiary – as Mercedes-Benz AG – of Daimler AG. Mercedes-Benz is known for producing luxury vehicles and commercial vehicles. The headquarters is in Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg.
Mercedes-Benz Recruitment 2021 Details :
Mercedes-Benz is schedule to hire Graduate Engineer Trainee for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech Batch graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process for Mercedes-Benz Off Campus Drive 2021 are discussed below.
Company Name : Mercedes-Benz
- Company Website : www.mbrdi.co.in
- Job Role : Graduate Engineer Trainee/Post-Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Location : Bangalore
- Experience : Freshers
- Education : B.E./B.Tech/ME/M.Tech
- Last Date : ASAP
- Salary : Best In Industry
Mercedes-Benz Mega Off Campus Drive Eligibility Criteria :
- A candidate should have B.E./B.Tech/ME/Mtech – Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical and Instrumentation, Electronics and Communication, Electrical and Electronics, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial and Production, Automobile Engineering.
- Year of Passing: 2020, 2021 & 2022
- 10th Standard – minimum 65%
- 12th Standard – minimum 65%
- Graduation – minimum 65% or 6.5 CGPA as per respective University Guidelines
Mercedes-Benz Mega Campus Drive/Job details :
- Java + Springboot, React/Angular, Manual & Automation Testing with Selenium
- RPA, Snowflake, SQL Server, OpenText, Microsoft BI / PowerBI / Tableau, SharePoint, Performance Testing
- Java, Springboot, Microservices, Angular, REACT, SAP
- QA Engineer, HIL Validation – Parken, HIL/SIL Validation – IDC
- Digital Validation HiL/SiL, Software Validation & Verification, Computational Studies for Batteries, Data Analysis, Cloud-based algorithm development, Model-Based Software development
There will be below rounds in the interview process :
Online Assessment – 60 minutes
This assessment will be a combination of aptitude and specialization related questions.
Candidates who clear the online assessment will be appearing for the technical interview.
Candidates who clear the technical round will be appearing for the manager round.
Candidates who clear the manager round will be appearing for the HR round.
Registration Link for Mercedes-Benz Virtual Off Campus Drive 2021
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in Mercedes-Benz Virtual Recruitment Drive 2021 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Registration Link : Click here