Medtronic Recruitment Drive 2021 | Software Engineer | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech | Apply Online
Medtronic Recruitment Drive 2021 – About the Company : is a medical device company that provides global healthcare solutions. It provides medical technology, services, and solutions. The company is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life.
We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations – but we will only succeed with the right people on our team.
Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives.Help us shape the future.
Whatever your specialty or ambitions, you can make a difference at Medtronic – both in the lives of others and your career. Join us in our commitment to take healthcare Further, Together.
Medtronic Recruitment Drive 2021 Details :
Medtronic is schedule to hire Software Engineer for BE/B.tech/M.tech. The detailed eligibility and application process for Medtronic Off Campus Drive 2021 are discussed below.
Company : Medtronic
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Hyderabad
Experience : 0-3 Years
Education : B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Last Date : ASAP
Join Telegram for Latest Jobs Notifications
Medtronic Recruitment Drive Eligibility Criteria :
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science/ ECE/EE or equivalent
- BE with 0-3 years of experience in software design and development is required.
- Medical Device Industry or related experience
- Expertise in Embedded C in RTOS development environment.
- Working knowledge of Communication protocols ( I2C, SPI, UART).
- Hands on experience in Embedded / Firmware Device Driver
- Experience in hardware/software interfacing and design issues required.
- Ability to define, develop and implement automated unit / integration test solutions
- Generate Software Metrics for Unit Testing, Integration Testing
- Embedded processors, controllers and development tools: emulators, logic analyzers, scopes, stack analysis, static analysis tools, software version control
- Great verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate complex ideas in easy to understand business terms.
- Good interpersonal, presentation, and organizational skills
- Works collaboratively with software engineers, and SW QA. Flexible in working under changing and different work settings and work in different time zones
- Ability to work in a team environment and directly contribute to its success.
Medtronic Virtual Off Campus Drive/Job details :
- MS with 0 -2 years of experience in software design and development is preferred.
- Experience working in regulated environments and delivering new products in compliance with global regulatory standards
- Prior experience leading the development of FDA Class I, II and III Medical Device systems
- Prior experience with and working understanding of complex embedded systems and software
- Medical device software development experiences a plus
- Knowledge of OOA&D and familiarity with UML is strongly desired.
- Experience in medical device SW development is added advantage
Follow Us on Facebook for Instant Jobs Notifications
Registration Link for Medtronic Off Campus Drive 2021
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in Medtronic Mega Off Campus Drive 2021 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Registration Link : Click Here