ISRO Virtual Recruitment 2021 | Technician Apprentices | Apply Now
ISRO Virtual Recruitment 2021 – About the Company : ISRO is formed in the year of 1969 as an Indian Space Agency under the Indian Government. It’s headquarter is located in Bangalore. The Department of Space(DoS) is responsible for managing and controlling all functions of ISRO. ISRO had subdivisions for their Research facilities, Test Facilities, Construction, and launch facilities, Tracking and control facilities, and HRD. ISRO provides its services in terms of the television broadcast, meteorological application, Location-based services, telecommunication, and also in natural resources. Visit isro.gov.in for more details about ISRO.
ISRO Centres :
- Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC)
- Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre (LPSC)
- Satish Dhawan Space Centre (SDSC) SHAR
- U R Rao Satellite Centre (URSC)
- ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC)
- Space Applications Centre (SAC)
- National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC)
- ISRO Telemetry, Tracking and Command Network (ISTRAC)
- ISRO Inertial Systems Unit (IISU)
- Laboratory for Electro-Optics Systems (LEOS)
- Development and Educational Communication Unit (DECU)
- Indian Institute of Remote Sensing (IIRS)
- Master Control Facility (MCF)
- Department of Space and ISRO HQ
- Antrix Corporation Limited
- NewSpace India Limited (NSIL)
ISRO Virtual Recruitment 2021 Details :
ISRO is schedule to hire Technician Apprentices for Diploma. The detailed eligibility and application process for ISRO Off Campus Drive 2021 are discussed below.
|Job Role||Technician (Diploma) Apprentices|
|Job Location||Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Puducherry|
|Last Date||04 August 2021|
ISRO Off Campus Drive Eligibility Criteria :
- First Class Diploma in Engg. (three years duration) awarded by a State Board of Technical Education in the respective field with not less than 60% aggregate marks.
Age Limit: 30 years
Post Wise Vacancies :
- Automobile Engg – 08 Posts
- Chemical Engg – 25 Posts
- Civil Engg – 08 Posts
- Computer Sci/Engg – 15 Posts
- Electrical Engg – 10 Posts
- Electronics Engg – 40 Posts
- Instrument Technology – 06 Posts
- Mechanical Engg – 46 Posts
Pay Scale :
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices – Rs.8000/-
ISRO Recruitment 2021/Selection Process :
- The online applications will be screened subsequently and panels will be drawn based on the aggregate marks scored by the candidate for Diploma giving due weightage to reservation categories (SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PWBD). The induction of apprentices will be made based on the position in the panel subject to availability of vacant positions. Selected candidates will be informed through offer letter by post.
- The selected candidates, while reporting to join, have to produce all the relevant documents in original, validating the claims made in the online application, viz., proof of Date of birth, certificates of all educational qualifications acquired from SSLC/SSC/AISSC onwards, certificates of experience if any, Caste certificate if belongs to SC/ST, Non-creamy layer certificate if belongs to OBC, Income & Asset certificate if belongs to EWS, Disability certificate in case of PWBD etc.
Registration Link for ISRO Off Campus Drive 2021
All Eligible Candidates should Apply in ISRO Off Campus Drive 2021 by using below mentioned link before the last date.
Registration Link : Click here